Saturday, July 21, 2012

Workout and Motivation

Workout and Motivation

How often do you workout?
- Almost everyday (except 'that' particular time of the month)

How long do you workout?
- hmm..depends....if i have a run or marathon coming up, i would run more in the gym. Most probably 1 hour or so to build stamina.
- Also, if there's a cosplay event or photoshoot, will most probably put in an extra 30 mins.

Where do you workout?
- Usually i'll hit Fitness First after work during the weekdays. (except wednesday, that's the time i play badminton with my colleagues)

What do you do when you workout? (run, cycle, resistance, etc)
- I run most of the time. Occasionally i row the boat (there's this boat rowing machine in the gym) and i cycle (my very own RPM with my anime songs.... :D)

What is your motivation?
- Cosplay.......that's the one and sole purpose i'm putting in so much during gym. Works wonders!

What is the hardest part of working out?
- hmmm....getting started? the first 3 minutes into the run, you'll feel like....meh, can i stop now? Maybe coz the muscles are just being lazy? but then when i hit the 6th or 7th minute, i start to hasten up my pace......sometimes completing 10km in a run without even knowing it...haha...

Are you the talkative type?
- errr....not exactly. I usually shun myself out of the environment during my workout period. 2 earphones stuffed into my ears. That's all i can hear. Which is why, i prefer to hit the gym alone. I do go with friends, but then they know my routine. ^^

Any favourite quote for working out?
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what gets you going. You've gotta turn working out into a habit. Just having motivation is not enough.

Well, i guess that's that for my workout Q and A.
I saw this from myfitnesspal, and thought it's a good way to make myself realize certain goals when i workout.
Hope this helps you guys out there....XD

Listening to : Nana - A little Pain
Mood : XD

No comments: