Monday, July 2, 2012

Whoever wins, we lose.....

" Whoever wins, we lose "
...i wonder if anyone remembers this tagline?

it may not sound EXACTLY 100% correct, but if memory serves me right, it's taken from the ever famous movie 'Alien vs Predator '  a few years back...

ANNNNNNNNNNND, that's exactly what's happening in my life now.
My brothers...elder and younger ones are at war for the internet connection now.
Malaysia doesn't really have a very stable, or rather......GOOD internet connection to begin with....
(oh HK how i miss you so.....your internet connection is oh-so-awesome!)

SO here's what happened....
My younger bro downloaded DOTA 2 a few months back, and that's when the internet wars began.
All these while, my sister-in-law and my brother usually streams on youtube for songs...(as to why they don't wanna download them and play them in itunes, i couldn't understand why....)

and with the recent DOTA downloaded, we're all forbidden to do what we usually do...all for his highness..
ME, being the innocent one caught in between, have to listen to both side rant about how unfair life is, how mom dots the younger one, how the older one only listens to his wife, blablabla...you get the drill...

HELLO!?? i haven't voiced out about FAIR here ok...
who's the one being the slave of the house all these while?
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN THE FAMILY NEEDED MANLY DUTIES?!?!
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN THERE WERE WATER ISSUES WITH THE TANK ON THE ROOF?!?!
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN THERE WERE ELECTRICITY WOES?!?!
WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WHEN THERE WERE VEHICLE PROBLEMS!?!?

nope...all those were all me...
and when i was at my most lethargic moments, i have to do all these....
(period, tired, sprained ankle, muscle cramp....nah, all non valid excuses)

SO, my brothers have the nerve to rant about how my parents were being unfair to them..
the next time they say that, i'm going to just say

HELLO PAMPERED BRATS!!!! YOU HAVE GRANDMA AND PARENTS' PAMPER...
THE MIDDLE ONE GETS SHIT..!!! WHAT I HAVE NOW, IS WHAT I WORKED FOR..!!!

One couldn't stay out of the house during tertiery education for more than 2 weeks, one couldn't even stay out AT ALL......both are spoonfed since young....
i stayed out and finished my tertiery education.......it was all myself...i washed my own clothes, cleaned my own room, tidied my own bed..

SO, you both wanna fight...GO AHEAD.....but don't drag me into your nonsensical mess....

GOsh...and i thought men were more open minded..turns out they react worse than girls..!!

Listening to : Granrodeo - Rose Hip - Bullet
Mood : VERY CRANKY!

No comments: