Sunday, July 22, 2012

who said it doesn't hurt?!?!!?

After months and months of procrastination, i finally swallowed my guts and went to the dentist.
Of course, i still went with my dad. haha...

I keep hearing from people
'oh, it doenst hurt'.....'it's ok, just an ant bite'...

well, it's either your ant is a puny sized ant, or you pain receptors are all dead, coz i can ensure you..

IT HURTS A WHOLE DAMN LOT!!!!!

okay, back to how i got myself into this shit..

At the age of 4, being the mischeivious kid that i was, i was running up and down the stairs...
of course, a kid's balance isn't THAT well, so i slipped, fell, and bumped my tooth on the side of the stairs.

That particular tooth chipped off, and it never bothered me eversince.

AFTER 20 years, it's like....oh, why not i give the owner some pain...
*initiates pain button*

so yeah, it started giving me slight problems...and started to turn black....
THEN, it chipped off even further......leaving only the root and exposed nerves.

I had no choice but to extract it as the first dentist i went to said that there were no other choices except to extract it.
That time, i had wanted to extract the tooth, but then the dentist advised that it's better to only do 1 thing at the time (i did fillings and washed my teeth that time)

omg, good thing i listened to her, otherwise i wouldn't have any sides of the mouth to eat at all..!

AND SO, now ......it's lunch time...my tummy is grumbling, but my tooth hurts. (post extraction syndrome)...

i dun dare to put anything into my mouth..heck , i dun even dare to drink water...

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?!?!?!!?

this is how my misearable face looks like after extraction......

Listening to : Big Bang- Haru Haru 하루하루 (Acoustic Version)
Mood : =____________=

No comments: