Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tattoo Type 2...FINALIZED~!!

After so many surveys, researches, drawing and referencing....finally, i got my tattoo type 2 design.!!!

well, not much of a self design...basically i plucked this off Fate Prototype.
The moment i saw the 7 masters' symbol, i was hooked.
And coincidentally i was searching for designs with Wings...but not too much of a fantasy element.
I actually tried mixing a few winged designs initially, but then none of them worked out...(more like, all looked mutated..LOL!!)

then when i saw Fate Prototype, i went HOMG NICEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! the placement of all the wings are FANTASTIC!!! i wanted to put ODD numbered wings above my ankle, but NEVER got the design right.

In case any of you are wondering how does it look like...here's the image of it.


I'm not TOO familiar with Fate Prototype...because mainly it's a prototype idea of how Fate/Stay night should be, UNTIL they scrapped the whole thing and turned Saber's character from a male into female....(AWWWWW SHUCKS!!! Sakurai Takahiro as Saber is totally DROOLABLE..!!! His EXCALIBUR beats female Saber hands down!)

This design is from the 5th Master's symbol....not entirely sure who the servant is, but then the master had this tattoo on her left cheek. I figured instead of my cheek (my dad would disown me if i had a tattoo on my face..=_=), i would put it on my left leg.

So..er..yeah..now imma finding people to go with me to the tattoo parlour..LOL!!

Listening to : Fate Zero - Memoria
Mood : Tired because its-that-time-of-the-month...=_=

No comments: