Thursday, January 5, 2012

WorldCosplay account

Well yeah...I've jumped in the bandwagon and went ahead to create an account there.

Sadly though, I still am NOT familiar with how things work there. I will still use my CureCos account but I will be abandoning my Cosplay.com account now.

Most updates will still go to my DA because I will sometimes, if not MOST of the time, try to 'dissect' the photos, and I consider that editting part 'art'.

Still, if you are curious on how my WorldCosplay account look like, do go here....please pardon my amateurish cosplay(−_−;)

http://worldcosplay.net/member/hitokiri_sien/

I m still in the midst of uploading. So it would look rather empty..lol

Anyway....dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! m(_ _)m

2 comments:

honeysue said...

noooo dont abandon you cosplay.com acc ;A;

Riku_sien said...

LOL...my office kinda difficult to log into that account..so that's why it's left stagnant already..LOL.

but surprisingly DA and WorldCosplay still can..hahahah...