Monday, January 16, 2012

Loser...in a good way

It's never easy to drag yourself to gym everyday. Heck, it's never easy to say no to food, sweets, snacks and the like.

Imagine eating only oats...well, been there, done that.

People kept asking me things like
" Why do you slave yourself at gym everyday after work" or " why pay so much just to torture yourself"....

Er, my good friend, it's a lifestyle...yeah well getting into the drill is difficult..no doubts there...but it's the motivation that gets u started... The rest it's up to determination and habit.

So I may be a loser here, but I m losing those shackles that would cause me an early death. Had I not changed my lifestyle, I would've weighed more than a whopping 100kg now.

So all I wanna say is...it's never too late to change yourself..the first step is always the hardest..but get into momentum, and you'll come to realize that there's so much you could achieve in life. NEVER IN MY LIFE...had I imagine that I could complete a 12.3km run in less than 2 hours...but I did it....break the boundaries...if an oversized girl like me could do it...anyone can!

Ps : and my source of motivation?? COSPLAY.....:)

Listening to : aircond sound
Mood : sssllleeepppyyy!!!

No comments: