Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bonus or not, i don't care....SPENDING LIKE A BOSS~~!!

Well, for the past week, i've been a bimbo....i was so broke, i think the theif, hacker or whatever would be so dissapointed, in fact, i think the thief would be richer than me..

i only have RM20 left in my bank account....and all of us (me and my colleagues) were all hoping that we'd be graced upon with the arrival of our Bonuses.....
we were told that we'll be getting it on the 15th..........or so we thought...

So we all basically stalked our bank accounts......and to our dissapointment (or rather MY dissapointment), i am still left with RM20.....

And then OFF i went to Pyramid.....
at first i was going all 'OH, NICE CLOTHES BUT I HAVE NO MUNNEEH~~~~'
'OH, IF I HAD MY BONUS I WOULD'VE BOUGHT THAT, I WOULD'VE THIS and THAT'....

then after that, i went....HECK CARES!!! i still have my credit card...
thus, i ended up with a pair of shoes, and a biker leather jacket from Forever 21....
IT WAS A STEAL!!!! i saw those jacket in Topshop, Esprit and the likes, and it was RM300+++
(WTF !?!?!)
but here, i saw...the last one, and it was my size.........for RM129....*grins*
it's like, it's meant for me..!!!!!
so yeah....when i went to the cashier, i just randomly asked ' Do you have....like, student's discount or sumthing like that'....that cashier said yes and i went OMG *grabs student card out*

WOHOOoo...at the end of the day, it costed me only RM116....BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
for those shoes, it was a perfect fit, comfortable and it had slight heels...PERFECT.....(for my CF2012 cosplay)

besides that, i could use it for work..LOL!!!


SO YEAH...TAKE THAT!! EVEN IF I HAD NO BONUS, I COULD STILL SPEND MONEY..!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! *shudders at the thought of next month's Credit Card bills...but..OH WELL....XD XD*

Listening to : Tales of Rebirth - Good Night
Mood : =)

No comments: