Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I don't care.....

Be warned that this is another work rant....
about that same colleague.....ok, lets just call him 'James' now...(coz i could forsee that there would be more to rant about him in the near future)

OK, James here......i can't bring myself to understand what is wrong with him. Yesterday, he disrupted my sleep, texting me at 7.30am, telling me he couldn't get up from bed, blablabla....
no seriously...HECK CARES YOU CAN GET OUT OF BED OR NOT....you're supposed to inform YOUR BOSS...not YOUR SENIOR....
and disrupting me at 7.30am? oh....boy...you're lucky that you're on MC...i'm like...Rukawa...DO NOT DISTURB ME FROM MY SLEEP...i'd beat you up if i have to...=_=

THEN, i told him to inform my boss that he is on MC...as a form of respect, you CALL your boss...not TEXT her....i don't care if you can't get up from bed, or your car exploded, or a meteorite landed in your room.....JUST CALL HER....
but NOOOOOOOOooo......you texted her....
so naturally, when you text someone regarding this...you'd expect a reply from the other side to confirm that he or she received the message...as a form of acknowledgement...

NOOOooo.......little 'James' here just left it at that, and didn't care about any replies from my boss..
How come such simple common sense could not be drilled into his mind?????

NEXT, today...he came to office...fair enough....1 day MC and you're back to work...i suppose you should at least do something before you show your 'sickness' rite?
NOOoo......little 'James' came to office, and SPLAT...lay his head on the table and continued sleeping...
JUST WHEN I TOLD HIM TO HAND ME A COUPLE OF THINGS....
and he told me..'OK..I CUBA'....(trans note : it means 'OK, i'll try)

ahem....seriously, i hate it when people tell me ' I'll TRY'.......it means that you're not giving it your all, and that 'I'll TRY' is a form of notification that ' OH, heck cares..i give you i give you la...if i don't, then deal with it...'

NOW, little 'James' is sleeping there like a log....and he has a couple of deadlines today...
i wonder how he is gonna 'vomit' out those deadline...

YES, i may sound mean saying all these....coz i mean, he IS sick..but you don't SHOW that you're sick at 9am in the morning......
His KPI is gonna be so screwed...and he is STILL on probation....

good thing he is not my subordinate.....i'm just helping my senior, who's on maternity leave..and by golly thank god she'll be back next week...
i can't take little 'James' anymore...

Listening to : Gravitation - In The Moonlight
Mood : Cranky =_=

No comments: