Saturday, April 23, 2011

3 years is short, but the memories made will last forever...

3 years....which is 1095 days....it may look/sound like a long long time, but when you think back, it just flashed by in a wink of an eye.

Yup, 3 years...that's my duration of service in my first company..BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd.
It may not seem like a hugeass company, but i've learnt a whole lot of things from the people there.
and i daresay, when you're working with people like them, you're working with your family.

When i first reported myself 3 years back, i didn't know anything. Really, i was this naive little girl venturing into the wilderness, not knowing what's ahead of me. I told myself, ' ok, just do your part, not get into any politics and you'll be a happy person'...

true enough, politics never really happened in that company. obviously there'll be bumps here and there when you work (deadline, deadline and more deadlines!!! -- hey, that's designers' life!)
but with ever helpful seniors, colleagues and bosses, the final outcome is always well, if not excellent!

So here i express my thanks to my wonderful colleagues / family in Bio-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd.
(oh boy, this will be ONE LONG BLOG ENTRY......*wipes sweat* -- also, please excuse 'POWDERFUL TOKGONG GRAMMAR USED'..lol)

First of all,
AnP team
Kenix
- you're the person i thank the most, you have guided me through thick and thin, taught me how the working world revolves and also you've sharpen my understanding in how to create designs that could give impact.
I truly appreciate your guidance in these 3 years and i really really thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I also apologize for any wrongdoings and crappy attitude that surfaced.

Felicia
- you're awesomesauce CAN? my wonderful and ever helpful senior. I really shudder to think what would life be without you to light my way. Other than Kenix, you're the one to hold my hand whenever i'm in doubt. I really really thank god for letting me meet such a kind person like you. You help me EVERYTIME without complaining and i really really appreciate EVERYTHING that you've taught me. And life in the pantry is so much duller without you around...LOL!!!
you're the BESTEST BEST FISH around..!! XD XD

Tiffany
- YO BUDDY!!!! from the 'lansi' classrep, to collegemates, to bestfriends, to roomates and finally colleagues.....if anyone didn't know, i think they would've thought we're married to each other...hahahaha....
anyway, thank you so so much for being there for me during thick and thin....Life became more colorful with you around..XD
Don't forget about little me when you drive on the road with your HUGEASS CRUISER ya? please do not honk at my little MYVI if i drive like 'lau ah ma' ok? hahahahh...

Zaleha
- Thank you so much for all the guidance. You and Felicia were the ones who helped me like, so blardy much when i first started out at BL. Without seniors like you, i'd be dead...really, i don't think i could last 1 month there...hahaha..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

CHA TEAM (wahpiang, so many ppl....=_=)
Grace, Hooi San, Swit Yee, Khairus, Jillian, Jeslyn, Swee Leng, Anne
- Didn't really know you guys during my first year in that office, but can i say HALLLELUYAH because we're fated to gila gila together. Thank you for everything and all the guidance (and gossips LOL)
It was really fun with you all around...hahaha...! Working life became like family life with you guys around, heck, i spent more time with you guys than with my family members..!! (my mom jealous wan lorrrr...)

MKT TEAM
Ya Tze, Desryne, I Lin, Kenneth
- lol, the team which sometimes drive the AnP up the wall...haha....well, first of all, i really would like to apologize for all the crap attitude and prawn artwork i gave you guys......hopefully it didn't effect your promotions? LOL
but anyway, thank you so so much for putting so much colors into my working life. I thought working life will always be a dull routine, but with you 4 monkeys around, it's laughter after laughter after laughter. From char bor gia, Ducky, Lin lin and also my starwars buddy......
You guys are superstars..!!! XD

There are still so many other people whom i wanna express my thanks but if i put everything in here, it'll be longer than my SPM 1119 essay.....hahahah...
So, here, i express my eternal gratitude and thanks, and also apologize (kaotao version) for any wrongdoings that i've done in my 3 years there.

Do not get me wrong, this is not Goodbye, for we're forever friends and buddies. It's merely another step in life in which everyone will go through. (so you all dun omit me out for any outings aaaa......FaceBook is a scary network aaa..i know wan aaaa...hahahha)

who knows? i might drop by for FREE ice creams and movie sessions? XD
so don't forget about me ya..!!! XD

i Love you guys..!!!! *muacks and huggles like a koala bear*

Listening to : Nurarihyon no Mago - Sunshine
Mood : XD XD XD

No comments: