Friday, November 26, 2010

Stress status...LEVEL UP!!

yeah....with recent stuffs that had happened to me, i believe my stress status should've leveled up.
Falling sick worsen the whole condition...

I needed to rant this pent up feelings, but then i don't feel like opening my mouth to express them...oh well, that's what blogs are for rite?
Yeah, well...i'll be getting off work in less than 1 hour, but then.....today's Friday just sucked...
I had no mood to do anything at all....ok, being sick is only part of the reason...

I'm worried about my phone.....somehow, i get this uneasy feeling that i've made the wrong choice....
Yeah, i love the phone, but with it giving me so much problems, i feel it's just not the right phone for me..

I've already sent the phone for warranty repairs since last week, and till now there's no news..
i called the shop up yesterday, and the lady told me that there hasn't been any news on it yet.....GOSH, why must this happen to me?
I just needed a phone......why can't it go smoothly...

2010 is a bad year...yeah, well..there are nice things happening, but i hated it more than i loved it....

On a random note....
well, i know there's a dinner with my fellow colleagues after work...but i just can't make myself to be all hyper and happy....
i practically have no mood to enjoy now that i'm feeling like shit, and that my laptop is dead as well as my phone's condition, unknown......
i just want to go home and bury myself in my bed....

Listening to : David Archuletta - Things are gonna get better
Mood : Cranky...

PS : coincidence? The song title.....*points up*
well, let's just hope that it really gets better.....they say that before dawn arrives, the night is the darkest......=_=
so i'm praying that my night is over and dawn has arrived.....

No comments: