Thursday, November 25, 2010

finally........it happened....

yeah well...i finally know what is the final thing that would be out of order...
1st was my phone battery....
2nd was the pendrive..
3rd was the laptop..
and finally now......

it is my health....

Yeap, i've finally fallen sick.......The last time i had a flu was back in January.....and after 11 months of endurance, my body finally gave in....
After popping the little red medicine of doom, now i'm feeling giddy all over...

Oh well, but better sick now then later..
CF is less than 30 days away and what better time to fall sick if not now?
Besides, i'll be going to Taiwan on the 28th of December, so i might as well have a full blown flu now rather than bringing this dreaded disease to Taiwan with me....

So, gotta look at the bright side of everything y'know.....
Also, i had a good laugh in the office today because of the stupid remark a certain colleague of mine made...LOL!!!
it was EPIC...LOL!!! about heart health and BaK KUa...LOL
(never ask a sick person for ideas....absurd things will be mentioned...)

PS....i've decided to get a 27 inch iMAC after i'm back from Taiwan....so for the time being, this little petit netbook will be my best friend....*smiles*
So, no photo editing from me until i get my iMAC......SORRY TEAM~~~!!!!

Listening to : Football game on TV
Mood : Dizzyyy.......@_@

No comments: