Sunday, November 21, 2010

my SUEYness hits it's prime

yeah, well..remember my entry on me being suey?
that my handphone and pendrive died on me?

well, this time it dealt an ultimate damage on me..
My laptop is finally dead.....Yeah, after 5 years (or so) with me, it finally died.
I'm not sure whether i could retrieve the stuffs in the hardisk, but somehow, surprisingly...i do not feel that much pain..

yeah well, i know i have to fork out more $$$ to get a new machine, but somehow i didn't feel that frustrated. Maybe i'm already immune to it? seeing that the blow of spoilt electronic devises have been haunting me since monday.

1st it was my Handphone. The battery was giving me problems and that it couldn't be fully charged no matter how long i charged it.
Sent for warranty maintenance and hopefully i'll get good news...

2ndly, it was my pendrive...it was an 8gb pendrive of no more than 3 months. Yeap, it died on me..
something about being corrupted and that it couldn't be read on both MAC and PC.....

the 3rd one is my laptop. I was using it normally, surfing the internet with my winamp on...and all of a sudden, the entire laptop went poof....it shut down by itself....after attempting to on it, this appeared

" Operating Systems not found "

yup, i know it's some serious stuffs when that shit came out..
So, even though the stuffs in it could be retrieved (my bro told me it could...*crosses fingers but not gonna put much hopes*) i think it's high time for me to get a new machine..

Financially counted all my expenses and well, hopefully this year we'll be blessed with Bonus and increments.....else, i think i have to really 'JIAK CHOW'....
that blardy iMAC is RM6886 for heaven's sake...=_=

Listening to : ------
Mood : fucked up......try having your laptop/PC die on you, and you'll understand how i felt.

3 comments:

Riko said...

It seems that every electronic device u use frequently died on u @__@

TIME TO GET A NEW LAPTOP! XDXD

Riku_sien said...

err..no....if i were to invest in a new machine, it'll be an iMAC liao...

Anonymous said...

hito....any machine gets on your hand they'll die....