Monday, November 29, 2010

Dawn is here....

wohoo...after my mentally stressful days last week, finally dawn has arrived....
I got my phone back, and now it's as good as new...

apparently the motherboard for the phone was faulty, which is why i kept having those charging problems a couple of weeks ago.....(pfft, pretty 'lucky' to be getting that phone....its like, i'm destined to get a faulty phone....=_=)

ANYWAY~~~
now that Okita is back with me, it's as if the burden of waiting has been lifted off my shoulders.
(so, time for more photos..!!!)
i've been on a stagnant with my photo uploads lately, well...because my phone incident and also my laptop..
i can't edit much photos in the office now because i haven't got much free time....

So, most probably i'll have someone else edit the photos should we have any future photoshoots..
As for the AFA ones, maybe i'll get tsu or relyss to help out......

RIKO :: i'll pass your kazuki shots to tsu/relyss to edit ya? coz i really have no free time...i need to rush a whole lotta stuffs in the office....
And my laptop dying on me isn't helping much.....=_= i'm now using my bro's netbook, and it's TOO SMALL TO EDIT ANYTHING...

So yeah.....well, hopefully i can get my new machine in January 2011.....coz my condition now...well, it's pathetic...^^;;; BUT, i'm still eternally grateful to my bro for this machine....

Listening to : Yuna Ito - Precious (wedding extended version)
Mood : ^o^

1 comment:

Riko said...

Good to hear okita is back and ok! XD

I dun mind Tsu or Relyss editing the AFA pix :)