Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm feeling all anxious ALREADY!

yeah, i'm feeling butterflies in my tummy for next week's shoot.
The last time i felt this was.....hmmm........i don't believe i've been this anxious before...

There are so many things left undone...!!
inner self : THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU TYPING THIS BLOG YOU DUMBASS?!
me: but but but....my.....stuffs...are at the other house.....T^T
inner self : SHEESH...PLAN NICELY NEXT TIME LA!!!! *kadush*
me: WUUuuu~~~ T^T


OKAy...let's see..
i haven't fixed the hat for the shoot yet, which means tonite it'll be a frustrating night for me. I'm a noob when it comes to sewing......I hope the hat would stay together in 1 piece, at least enough for me to finish my shoot next week...(so UHU glue will be my best friend!)

I haven't make the clip on buttons for the ribbon.....so i'll have to think of a way to CREATE those stuffs tonite too...

oh, there's another major problem that i didn't mention yet..
HELLO!??! WEIGHT LOSS?!?!!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!
*falls into a deep abyss*
If only there's fat donation, rather than blood donation.....T^T
So....i think i'm gonna start starving myself and go on a rampage exercise regime next week.
Hopefully i'll look a wee bit tinier on my legs before my shoot next week....

another thing that worries me about next week's shoot is...
AAAAAAAAA.....I HOPE I DO NOT RUIN THE CHARACTER..T^T
it's been a while since i last cosplayed this character and it scares me to put on the costume again. No, really, no other costumes scares me that much.
I'll need to get dictionary thick reference pictures to save me from the epic cosfucking that i'll most probably do next week.

CRIMSON CROSS CREW....PLEASE HELP ME WITH POSES AND CHARACTER PORTRAYAL!!!!!
*kaotao* m(_ _)m

Listening to : Persona ~Trinity Soul~ - Word of the Voice
Mood : KAN CHEONG!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Riko said...

Hahahahahahaha....

Gambatte! Anything u not sure, juz ask me lar..

Oh, dun forget, u need to be up by 5.30am for makeup! *EVIL LAUGH*

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Riku_sien said...

5.30am?
i was thinking of waking up at 5am..
but then the night before i'm gonna be sleeping at 10pm...

this time it's a MUST!!!!

riko make me pweeetty..! XD

Riko said...

MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

Cant wait to see u up at 5am! HOHOOHOHOHOOH

No worries, I will make u pretty AND gorgeous! XDXD