Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a MINOR accident, but i'm majorly hurt..

At approximately 6.30pm, on a fateful day of 18th August 2010.....I got into a minor accident.
No, it wasn't a collision between 2 cars, rather.....a collision between my car and the house gate.

Words could not explain how pissed off i was....I didn't speak a single word, no...not even 1......
i didn't complain aloud, i didn't blame aloud....it was all internal....
I felt soooooooooooooooooo angry and fumed that all i could do was stay silent.

Situation was this...
It was a usual routine for me to go Gym after work everyday. Today was an exception. Not only did i not go to gym, i OFFERED to drive my dad out in my car, in which, i usually will refrain to do.
(yeah, petrol is expensive...and poor me couldn't afford)

SO, as i was reversing, the gate opened....(like, DUH!)
Then, all of a sudden, when half of my car was out, the gate suddenly started to close....And, my car was only 2 - 3 feet away from the gate to begin with.....So you do the math...
My bro came back from college, and he didn't bother to look whether was the gate opened or not...
He hit the button, and there....
The collision happened...and at first glance, the damage on the car was SO SEVERE.....(because of the paint from the gate)

OBVIOUSLY, my car was dented.....
My younger bro apologised, but i couldn't bring myself to look at him in the eye. I told myself that it wasn't his fault.......it wasn't on purpose....
But, deep down inside....i guess i was blaming him...
I couldn't help it....It's my car....my first major investment (next to my phone).

NOW, i need to find a day to send the car to the workshop......and there goes my convenience.

August has been a fucked up month for me..
My handphone broke down, my pendrive going missing, and this is the final blow to it.
I hope that nothing else which is much shittier would happen.
If God is ever so merciful, i sincerely hope that this would be the last of the bad luck that i'm facing.

No comments: