Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GAR GARRRRR...!! dream cosplays?

well, i feel somewhat obliged to have this entry..hahaha...
*punches riko and tsu*

ANYWAY...
my dream cosplay....nope....no wings, no armory, no awesome HOLYSHITWHATISTHATWEAPONIT'SAWESOMESHIT prop....

my dream cosplay is just a simple mortal...no powers, no special ability, no nothing..
in fact, compared to the rest of the party, he is the normal-est of them all...
but he has been my number 1 favourite character ever since i set eyes on him back in 2000.
Who?well....it's obvious..
it's a badass monk with a badass attitude. His choice of weapon is just a normal Smith and Wesson revolver gun. Occasionally, he uses his Matenkyo as well as Harisen on his enemies..(ok, the latter weapon couldn't do much against the enemies, only works on his 'slaves')
Blonde hair and mezmerising violet eyes, he is non other than....

GENJO SANZO..
(GAR ENOUGH!??!?! XD)
yeah.....not some epic dude eh?
but yeah...he is my dream cosplay character.....and well, i'm one step closer to fulfilling my dreams. why? because........


YESSS..!! i've cosplayed him already...well, not exactly his default reload outfit, but his artwork version..
At least it's 1 step eh?
So yeah..........at least i'm working on my dream cosplay...

nope, not Gar, but then...it's personally fulfilling for me as a cosplayer...^^ (and i'm proud of it)

Listening to : Gensomaden Saiyuki - Tightrope (Medieval Version)
Mood : ok...going to zzzzzzz now...XD

1 comment:

Riko said...

*kena punched by Hito* LOL

Oi, why punch me for?!?!?! HAHAHHAHA

YEAH!!

I am dying to debut our Team Reload in their default outfits! Hehe...

(Which reminds me, i havent even started on the Hakkai costume...argh @__@...Tsu is sooooo gonna KILL me)