Monday, August 2, 2010

hilarious chat session with parents...

Lately, i've been having shitty problems with my phone. Cases like when my parents call in, the phone would just go into Hang mode, or the entire phone would just shut off (even when the batteries are indicated as full).

so the other day, i told my parents i wanted to get a new phone...and i was singing 'i'm getting a new phone~ i'm getting a new phone~' over and over again..

ok, this is where it gets cute...LOL..

Dad : you need a new phone la.....
me : i'm already eyeing on 1 liao. But need to wait till my credit card statement date pass first la.
Dad : what model you getting? nokia a?
me: no...condemning nokia for good liao..
Dad : you get that...iMAC la...
me: er..no..that's a computer. I'll be getting that next month hopefully.
Dad : you get that...ipod la...
me: no...that's not a phone either...that's something you listen music with....=_=
dad: then...that one call what?
me : you mean the iphone?
dad: yaya.....that one....

(SO SUSAH TO SAY iPHONE..LOL!!!)

another incident just happened less than an hour ago...
me and my mom was walking around in Bukit Tinggi Jusco......and i walked into Sony Center to show her the phone i was eyeing on....
she said not bad..blablabla.....

THEN, we happened to walk by a phone shop selling iphones.

mom : *points at phones being displayed* you dun wanna see phones ka?
me : *sees an array of iphones, htc, blackberry* nah.....dun wan these. canot afford la....iphones and blackberry all..
mom : WHAT is an iphone a?
me : *points at banner* That square thing there? with smaller squares in it? THAT's an iphone.
mom : ehh...get that one la..that one nice leh
me : dun wan....need to pay RM60 digi monthly, and RM2000++ for phone...you sponsor?
mom :
ok....buy back your viva...
me : no..that's a car...=_=
mom: aiya...that phone just now wan la.....
me: .......you...sponsor?
mom: *walks away*


LOL...both my parents need to turn so many 'roundabouts' to find out what an iphone is...
somehow i find this really really hilarious...hahahah...

but yeah, i'm changing my phone REALLY soon....most prolly the next time you see me, i'll get my new phone already.
i'm boycotting Nokia for good. (no offense nokia lovers)
It's time to turn to SONY........^^

Listening to : Yuna Ito - Precious
Mood : sleeeepppyyyy...

1 comment:

Arin Mansor said...

i love sony.. lalalalala