Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wohoo...it wasn't that bad afterall!!

WOhoo.......previously, my entry was about my stupid credit card bills, but turns out.....i didnt owe that much afterall..!!
LOL.....yes, i kinda lost track on my debts..hahaha..

ANYWAy...yeap...after next month (yeah...1 more month to go), i believe i would have cleared my debts..!! (for that card only though.....Orz)
Well, after 3 years of not going to the hairdresser, i finally got my haircut from a professional!!
(not that my cousin isn't good, she was great all these years...IMAGINE THE $$$ I SAVED UP!! XD)

TADAH...here's my new look..!!!


LOL....yeah, a totally different haircut from my previous years....i decided to go REALLY REALLY short..one of my shortest haircut ever.....
i've always wanted to spike up my hair...haha..AND I FINALLY COULD!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Listening to : Durarara - Complication
Mood : HUNGRYyyyy....

No comments: