Monday, May 31, 2010

another obstacle....

well, it looks like i've stumbled upon another obstacle in life.
This month will most probably be one of the hardest months for me. I thought i had everything under control, but it seems that financially, i've made a mistake by paying too much for my credit card bills.

Yes, in case you haven't noticed, my obstacle usually revolves around money.
It's only the 1st of June and here i am, already broke beyond words. I suppose i'll lose some weight this month partially because i have little to none enough to spare myself for food.
I haven't been able to down much food either lately. I have no idea why though.....
My appetite seems to have left me. Everytime i feel hungry, but when i'm at the dinner table, i can't seem to eat.

Mom mentioned something that really ate me up from the inside. Not gonna go into what she said, but it really got me thinking.
I suppose she mentioned that on a whim, but then somehow, i couldn't stop thinking about it. 

oh well, let's hope this month passes by swiftly (i doubt) and July would be a better month?

By the way, i was thinking of letting go of some of my older costumes.
Anyone who wants any costumes of mine (well, i believe my facebook has an archive of my older costumes), do pm me?
NO NO, i'm not retiring....
it's just that, i was thinking of getting some $$$ from the sales.
(yes, i'm so desperate now.....=_=)

Money, thou art so far away.....
I admit, my financial planings suck.
|||OTL

Listening to : BoA - Winter Love
Mood : Depressed *checks bankbook*.........even more depressed....OTL

No comments: