Monday, January 25, 2010

Money Management SETTLED~!

okay, previous post was all about OH NOES and OH GODS and OH FUCKS...
this post, well....finally managed it well...

looks like i have to postpone my buying of the iMac even further than i expected it to be.
Most prob instead of April, i'll have to get it only after July or August. (yes, i know, shit happens..^^)

So, thinking of it that way gives my brains to breathe...I mean, it's not as if my bank account is sucked dry because of my spending....i still have savings....
but you know humans...it'd kill for a big lum sum of money just to go poof......

i guess i'm that human...
i can't bare to see my bank account be sucked dry for my iMAC...
so i guess i'm going to save up enough so that i can still spend for other stuffs after buying my iMac...

take things slow.....
i think my main spending was all on shoes and figurines....
i spent RM188 of figurines last month....and well, i'm about to spend another RM200 on another set of pvc figures. (GAHHh..this had gotta stop!!!)
but i just can't resist...
like the other day (or rather this afternoon...SEE?! TOLD YA I CANT RESIST!) i saw miroku's figurine, and also kagome...THOUGH, i was rather sad to see Sesshoumaru's and Inuyasha's sold out....T^T (but can't really blame la..i only recently got hooked with Inuyasha)
ANYWAY~~~
each figurine was priced at RM148...IN WHICH, i don't find it REALLY expensive...in fact, it's affordable for a figurine.....
BUT...with that amount of money, i could invest in a good mattress for my new house, a new working table for my new room...and well....i could save up that for my iMAC...

but you know shopaholics.......they sometimes let stupidity take over their rational values..LOL..
oh well, let's see if i could hold back from purchasing more figurines?
(and pay day is just around the corner.......can i be stern with myself?!!??!)

oh..on a sidenote...
GACC CONVOY...PLEASE UPDATE ME ON WHO IS GOING.....
MY CAR CAN ONLY FIT 5 PEOPLE MAX..
SO PLEASE NOTIFY ME EARLIER SO I CAN MAKE NECESSARY PLANS...

another side note,
NATSUME YUUJINCHOU RAWKS! NYANKO SENSEI and NATORI..(HOMG...natori is ISHIDA AKIRA!!! OMG!!! XD)

Listening to : Natsume Yuujinchou - Issei no Sei
Mood : i suddenly love the maneki neko.....*huggles the fat pigcat*

1 comment:

Riko said...

Dun forget me in the convoy!!!!! If not, u ppl will have to sleep on the streets LOL