Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Money Management

Fuck it....
my credit card statement arrived today, and when i saw it....it scared the shit out of me.....
really, as in...i could detoxify with the amount of shit scared out of me....
i didn't know i overspent that much on december....

FUCK!! there goes my Nike sport shoes....and my iMAC...
FUCK FUCK FUCK..!!!!!

the only way to counter this is to NOT bring the credit cards out ANYMORE...
which is why i'm leaving them AT HOMe now.....
Not gonna bring those devil cards ANYMORE.....

and the best part?
my mom was laughing at me while i was whinning around.....seriously, i told her not to laugh, and she laughed even louder...
i was like ..WTF?!?!?!
I'm in a fucking predicament now and all you could do is laugh!??!
what, you wan me to declare bankruptcy?!?!!?!??
ARGHhhh..!!!!

Listening to : Ayaka - Why (yeah, really..WHY?!?!?! ..AAAAA..!!!)
Mood : fucked up -_-

No comments: