Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Where do they get all those KA CHING?!?!?!

okay, i was lurking around figure.fm and i found this category on loot..Lol..didn't really know what's that at first, but i kinda got hooked.

but i was just wondering...
WHERE THE HECK DO THESE PEOPLE GET ALL THOSE $$$$$$ from!?
shit, the way they are collecting those figurines and merchandices, it looks as if they are earning at least RM8000 or so per month!!

i mean...just look at this!!
*disclaimer, not mine..i got this pic off figure.fm*

AND THIS!

*also not mine, but AWED at the amount*

seriously, how the heck does one get all the money to spend that much?
i have soooooooooooooo many figurines lined up to be purchased, but i often let my dream go because financially i can't afford to buy them ALL.
I can only pick, and sometimes hesitate, only to let them go out-of-stock when i finally want to get them..T^T

OH, did i mention? those photos, are their loot for 1 month....
HECK...1 month!!
to me, that is my 1 year collection....not a mere 1 month..!!

these collectors are really amazing and man....they are worthy of the title collector.

(btw, wait till you see the room category.....it scared the living daylights out of me.....after looking at their collection, i find that I AM JUST A NOOB...a lower than NOOB collector..LOL)


Oh...on a sidenote...
I GOT MY NIKE ZOOM ORANGE SPORT SHOES ALREADY..!! XD XD
retail price was RM279, but lol..i got it for RM200..
(THE POWER OF HAGGLING!!!!) WOHOOOo..!!

i call him, ORANGY-kun

and previously, i went out with my mom..and i fell victim to another pair of heels...
LOL.....my mom was actually 'encouraging' me to get those heels because she could then purchase her shoes for 10% off (because Nose is giving out a recyclable bag for every RM60 purchase and above...and coincidentally my pair of heels was RM69.90...so she kinda 'used' me..LOL)


GOLDY!!! *pika pika desu*

so yeah, all those bickering about overspending....PFFt....LOL..
(hey, i'm allowed to at least get something with my Bonus rite?)
and YES, i have shoe fetish.....i collect shoes....i think i have more than 8 pairs of heels, 5 pairs of boots and well...lol...don't really knwo the exact number, but i'm expanding my empire..LOL!

OH, while i'm at it.....here's a look at my 2010 workstation...
not much changes, but i did add some figurines there for 'inspirations'.
(had to sketch some mascot, but there were nothing to look at for inspirations...so i had to bring my babies from home..LOL)

lol..my colleague said those 'aesop fabled-gundam-chibis' looked like CAKES!

The little female Tieria sitting on the top (like Cleopatra LULZ!) is from my secret santa session last year....GOSH I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!! XD

Since my nendos are in the office already, my room is kinda empty....
i'll need to fill the 'gap'....and hmmm....my birthday is around the corner..
*hints hints*

Listening to : Full Metal Panic - Sore Ga Ai Deshou?
Mood : pika pika desuuu....XD




No comments: