Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hito's emo moment~

Yeap....here i am again...to rant..
This time, it's about me bring emo.....

OKAY..first things first..
see that number up there *points to the 7kg crap*
i haven't been taking my weight lately because i do not want to see a number that is well...not to my liking...
Yes, with mooncakes and birthdays all around, i find it difficult to not only lose, but to maintain my current weight...

It might just be me, but i feel that i've piled on quite A LOT of weight lately...
What is happening?
i really do not know..
am i feeling depressed? well, now i AM......

GAh...just one word...i feel FAT!
Is this like...somekind of psychological disorder? 
It's a good thing i still workout in the gym....otherwise i don't know what would have become of me...
*imagines....HUGE FAT BLOB*

HITO...YOU HAVE GOT TO BUCK UP AND BE MORE DETERMINED..!!
CF IS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS AWAY!!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE A HUGE FAT BLOB IN A COSTUME BURSTING AT ITS SEAMS!

*notes to self*
no more snacks, no more mooncakes.....

Listening to : W-inds - Ageha
Mood : Demotivated....|||oTL

No comments: