Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A good listener, a bad advicer.....

yes, i felt helpless...
when one truly needed me to be an advicer, i couldn't utter a single word out of my mouth..
I wanted to, but i couldn't find the right words....
I felt helpless...

I may be a good listener, but i'm bad at advices and words of comfort..
but it doesn't mean that i do not care..
in fact, i care as much as what normal people would feel....
I'd give it my all to help.....

well, the bottomline...
i felt useless and helpless..
at a time like that, i just.....kept quiet...
i tried to search for the words, but it just wouldn't come out..
i'm truly a dissapointment....i'm truly dissapointed in myself...

Listening to : Boyzone - Picture of you
Mood : Dissapointed.....in myself....oTL

1 comment:

Riko said...

*hugz* The fact that u care isnt a disappointment :)