Monday, October 5, 2009

Walk the Dog~woof!

OKay...today was an odd day...
i don't know how to describe this day, but somehow i felt kinda happy and above the clouds..
I dont know why....
I've been in a good mood since morning....I've been singing and crapping stuffs in the office with my colleagues...
and it's A MONDAY..!!LOL..
I have no idea why.....(it's not as if i slept damn early...in fact, that sunday night i slept at 2.30am...thanks to my bro playing Kingdom Hearts 2 in my room, and his influence on me to play the PSP.)

lol..the whole situation was like this..
i was playing PSP on my bed, and my bro was playing PS2 on the other side of my room...LOL..
then we have all those battle sounds blasting throughout the room..(i had my PSP plugged onto my speakers)
And to make things even more hilarious, he was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 in a battle with Sephiroth...and i was playing crisis core (AGAIN)...So, his game had sephiroth asking

'WHAT IS CLOuD DOING'
lol..well, cloud is in my psp...half dead..(look up on crisis core's Zack's final battle epilogue--you'll get what i mean...XD)

ANYWAY~~~ back to topic..
after office today, when i got home, my dad invited me to go for an evening walk..
i thought, oh well..since marathon is this weekend, why not?
WELL.....my dad's definition of walk means...'BRING MiLO ALONG!'...

OH BOY.....it was one hell of a exercise...@_@
i was dragged around like a mad person, running along with MiLO...and having to pull him back everytime he barked and approached big dogs...

MiLO would run all over the place everytime i take him out for walks..
and when he reached home..he'll be DAMN TIRED...
(who the heck asked him to bark and run around like a mad pooch?)
This is how he looked like after the walk....

see how he's 'perspiring'? LOL...long tongue is LONG!


another tired but crazy pup..LOL



too tired to focus on me i guess..LOL..

ANYWAy.....It was good exercise i would say...LOL.....though, MiLO is DAMN noisy when he goes out..it's as if he makes it known to everyone that he is coming..haha..

Listening to : Ookiku Furikabute -Arigatou
Mood : =_=


1 comment:

Riko said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...u should bring Milo out more often!