Friday, August 28, 2009

BOOTS GALORE~

Ahh...everytime i go shopping, whenever i walk past a certain shoe boutique, i'll always look for ....yes..you've guessed it...


BOOTS~!


I have no idea when this obsession got over me....The next thing i knew, i have been collecting boots eversince....(well, partially is because i could use most of them for my cosplay..haha..)

But besides cosplaying, boots are really good and comfy to walk in....and you wouldn't have to worry that they'll slip off your legs....Only qualm is to bare the heat...
But once you're used to it, it's OK...LOL...
the theory is the EXACT same one whereby a person who wears heels damn often, wouldn't feel their leg ache even after wearing those killer heels for a full whole day.

OKAYyy.....no more talking...
PHOTOS OF MY BABIES..!!!





YUP YUP.....i think altogether now i have 7 pair of boots/ boot-lookalike shoes....I'm still thinking on stocking up on them, because...A GIRL COULD NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PAIRS OF SHOES/ BOOTS now could she? XD


Well, it's the same as some people who are obsessed with bags, clothes, specs....well, for me...it's boots..haha...(and shoes...i love shoe wear!!)


ANYWAY, here's my collection...(er...it's not including my normal shoes and sandles...i think i have a dozen of those...LOL..)





MY WONDERFUL BABIES..!!! I'm a little sad that some of them are a li'l worn out......especially my pair where i bought from Shanghai.....That pair had assisted me in sooooooo many cosplays....and i love that pair to bits! XD my little Shanghai-chan.....hahaha...


Let's see if i had more time, i'd take photos of my footwear collection as a whole..haha...


WHY do i love shoes/ shoewear?
Well, they are the only stuffs in the world, that i don't have to worry that i'd look fat in. Unlike clothes...i have to be able to FIT into the outfit, and well..let's just say footwear are easier to search for sizes....^^;;


Listening to : Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter - Sky High
Mood : SLEEEPPYYYY..!!!

No comments: