Saturday, August 29, 2009

More SHOPPING!!!

Ok, what do people usually do when they get their pay and it's a long holiday over the weekend?
WELL...DUH...for ladies..it's usually...

SHOPPING!!!!
(in other words, you go and splurge your hard earned money OTL)
ANYWAY~
today, me, Tiff and Cafen went to Timesquare so have our purse or rather, bank accounts, SUCKED dry...
My mom kinda tagged along for transportation to that place because she also wanted to go 'donate' some cash.....LOL..

So, Tiff and Cafen were already there since 10 something in the morning, but i reached there at around 2pm because of the infamous federal highway Jam....
Not much of a jam, (at least not as bad and terrible as the one the day before..that's a nightmare!) but it took me a while to reach there because cars were moving at their own SWEET PACE.......(seriously, Sunday drivers...PFFt!)

When i reached there, i immediately called Tiff and Cafen to meet up. But my eyes got fixated on some belt stalls, and i ended up spending RM20 on a belt.
Then, when i meet up with those 2....they have already done their fair share of 'hunting' around the mall and well, have also already 'bleed'....

I'm too lazy to go into details for the whole day, so....to summarize...I AM AMAZED THAT TIFF AND CAFEN EACH GOT 4 PAIRS OF SHOES..!!!
the most hilarious part was when Cafen 'forced' Tiff to get a pair together with her so that she could get hers at an even cheaper price..
(it was actually buy 1 at RM18, buy 2 for RM28...LOL)
Previously, Tiff had already made Cafen buy one with her.....well, Tiff, i believe it was karma..haha......

In the end, i was happy with my loot for today..(although i splurged A LOT.......it was a massacre on my bank account.....and credit cards are DEVILS...i tell you...DEVILS!!!!!)

AHEM~~~
well, to conclude this entry with a happy ending, i present to you 2 more addition to my already happy family of shoes!

Another pair of boots! and also well dinner sandles? LOL...I just couldn't resist them..!! XD

BOOTS number 08..!!! the latest addition to my boots family..!! XD

Little Red chan....i got an extra 10% off with my credit card.!!(those little devils...)

AND THEN, after we got home, after bathing and everything...me and my mom did some er....'FASHION PARADE'....first i was in my room parading my outfit and shoes..then later she 'invited' me to her 'boutique' and then it was HER turn to parade..LOL......FUN indeed..haha...

OH well, that's that.....i shall not spend ANYMORE.............................i think......

Listening to : Kingdom Hearts II - Hazardous Highway
Mood : SLEeepppYyy...but still up for ANIME MARATHON! XD

No comments: