Friday, August 28, 2009

A Bad Day, A Bad Month....

AH yes...today is Friday...
i'm sure everyone would've yelled out

'THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY'

Well, the fact that it is friday really did make my happy..and that monday is a public holiday added to my looking forward to the weekend.

HOWEVER, to end the day wasn't really well, i would say......'perfect'...
First and foremost...well, nothing much happened in the office.....let's skip that part..
(office part is probably the dullest of them all anyway...)

SO, after 6pm, our convoy consisted of 5 people, namely Irene, LaiYee, Felicia and her sister...well, of course including me..
I had to drop Tiff off first before heading to Mid Valley because well, i'm a good person..you see...no one is in the office to fetch her home.....

After dropping her off, i headed to Federal Highway...
MY GOD...it was one of the WORST JAM i've ever been stuck in..!!!
A usual route that's supposed to be a 20 minutes drive, turned out to be a 2 hours drive...
WHAT the FUCK......seriously....HOW FUCKED UP CAN A HIGHWAY BE?!

And so there i was.slowly crawling in my car...GOOD THING I BOUGHT THe MODULATOR...else i wonder how many CDs i could've changed in the whole journey.....
I was so hungry in the car by that time..(it was already 6.45 - 7 pm...i couldn't remember the time..)
Lucky me i had leftover sandwhiches from my lunch box. So i quickly gobbled down the bread whilst another hand was on the wheels...(yeah, i'm hungry..so sue me..)

WHOA..i finally reached MV at 8pm....And parking is another pain in the ass...I had to park illegally...in which, i usually wouldn't do unless i'm left with no choice..but heck...today i'm on ' HECK CARES' mood..
so yeah..heck cares, i parked there..LOL....

THEN, during dinner....THE DAMNED WAITER MESSED UP MY ORDERS..TWICE!!!!
HOW FUCKED UP CAN THEY BE?!!?!
I wanted Spaghetti Meatballs with Penne.....And Coffee...
He repeated our orderes..i paid careful attention to it...and yup..everything was right....

when they served our meal....I got...A PLAIN SPAGHETTI, AND IT'S ANGEL'S HAIR...NOT PENNE...and MY COFFEE 'magically transformed' into TEA.....
WTF?!?!!
SO i asked for a change......that time, my mood was already blowing off roofs...
OKAY..they took my TEA and fucked up spaghetti......

THEy served me ONCE AGAIn......MEATBALL SPAGHETTI (ANGEL'S HAIR)..
SHITZ...listen carefully when people order..
I WANTED MEATBALL PENNE.....
i thought to myself...if the 3rd time they serve me the wrong meal, i'm going to ask them to give me the food on the house.....

OK...good thing for them they served the right food to me....
THEN...i waited for my coffee......HALFWAY through finishing my maincourse....ONLY my coffee came..
WHOA...i was wondering...were they counting coffee beans...or was the coffee flown in all the way from Brazil.......TOOK THEM SO FREAKING LONG to prepare the coffee...
SHITZ..

Maybe they were patient with us, i don't know...When Lai Yee wanted more chilli sauce, they COINCIDENTALLY ran out of it..THUs, the manager ( i think) asked someone to run all the way to Jusco to purchase a few bottles...

WELL, as patient as they were.....That'll be my first and last time going to the cafe.....
I'm a person who values services..and i'm paying for it..(hey, 10% is a whole lotta cash you know....those who are not working yet, please..shut up......you don't know how hard it is to earn money.....so yeah....drinking an RM8 coffee everyday isn't very smart......so just SHUT UP!)

then genius me...wore a pair of heels...it made my toe suffered severe 'injuries'...(blisters la...what else?!)
surprisingly, the only part which hurt was the skin....Maybe i should heed Lai Yee's advice....put some lotion before wearing to decrease the friction....

YEah...i'm so glad that August is coming to an end..It has been a PRETTY FUGLY month to me...
work load was killing me, stress level was on the rise, practically everything went wrong in this month..
it is a fucked up month i'd say.....(heck, even my monthly cycle is all screwed up!)
I hope september would be a better month...
August, you can go to hell for all i care.....PFFT..

Listening to : Yuna Ito - Urban Mermaid
Mood : Cranky.....

1 comment:

Riko said...

*hugz*

I had an awful month as well >.<

*OOT: i m oso listening to Yuna Ito's Urban Mermaid now @___@*