Monday, August 24, 2009

IT BLEEDS..!!! AAAaa..!!!

AAAAa...i cut my fingers in office..!!
AAAAa...it bleeds..!! 
IT HURTs..!! T^T...
GAHhh...damn it..

ok, how did little genius here cut her finger? (her thumb to be exact)
here's the situation...
i'm supposed to prepare my display stuffs for tomorrow when i go out for the ramadhan display.
So, i was there happily cutting, talking to tiff.....I placed the ruler and i didn't notice that my fingers are...well, in the 'way' of the blade..
so i just main tarik the blade, and WALA..!!
blood started oozing out of my finger......

I was muting myself from screaming at first....because to me, the logic thing is...if i don't see blood, then it's not painful..
if i see blood, then it's painful..

so genius me went and put pressure on the finger and blood oozed out even more. That's when i started screaming...but no worries, it's not that shrieking scream....it's the..
AAAAAAa..IT BLEEdsSSS..!!!! GARGH...FUCK....FUCK....I HATE tHE BLADe..blablabla....type of scream...

i was a little worried when it didn't stop bleeding, and i was asking tiff whether or not i'll die of anemia...hahaha....
So there i was screaming my heads off (thank god no one was in the office)......
and tiff went to the HR dpt to get plasters..haha..

well, at first, the plaster wouldn't hold, because there were too much blood...
After cooling down the wound, we decided..AIYA...DIE DIE LA..STICK ONLY LA..

so tiff helped me with the plaster..and i was there cursing away.....
In the end, yeap...i'm typing with a thumb bigger than usual.....=_=
Yours truly is the genius.....i think next time i'll take extra caution when using the damn blade..
(to make things worse, the blade was a newly sharpened one......SHITZ)

Listening to : Utada Hikaru - Eternally
Mood : PAIN.....T^T

2 comments:

Riko said...

Err...actually u did the right thing by applying pressure to the bleeding part...sure it will bleed and hurt cuz u press on it but it will slow down and stop after a while....

mimizuzuhaha said...

uu sakit