Saturday, July 25, 2009

Note to Self...

After ransacking my entire room, i still can't find my missing white tube top...
I know i lent it out to someone for a cosplay event..but i don't remember who...
so all i can do now is to assume that it is gone....

I know it's not anything expensive (heck i've even gotten a replacement for it for only RM3.90)...Still, out of goodwill i lent it out...to help smoothen another's cosplay...but then now it is gone....seriously, i feel i should be a selfish person the next time....

Note to self : NEVER LOAN/ LENT anything out ANYMORE!

If i do loan/ lend it out, i'll have them recorded in my book.
To friends of mine, no, i'm not going to apologise for doing this....in fact, it's my right to do this....because if you're not stern, you'll let others climb on your head.

I'll not prepare a 'COSPLAY LOAN BOOK' so that i know who is having what belonging to me. Yes, you might say it's just a tube top, but hey...it's principle...You don't go borrowing people's stuffs and then misplace it.....
It's down to business now...

Listening to : Ayumi Hamasaki - Evolution
Mood : Extremely pissed now....

No comments: