Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My eyes.....

Yup...some random stuffs....
(just an excuse to update my blog)

i feel...my eyesight is beginning to fail on me...most prolly i'll get my eyes checked this saturday when we i go out for a friend's birthday party...
i'm getting worried because earlier today, i felt a tinging pain on my right eye....and then suddenly earlier just now, i suddenly couldn't see text in facebook...

am i getting blind? is my retina falling off? is my astig too high? is it because of the many contact lenses i've been wearing?
All these questions kept running through my mind....
seriously, if i were to live my life blind, might as well euthanise me.....sight is something i cherish the most...and without it, life would be meaningless..
no, i don't think i'm that strong to be able to go on with life like the many blind people out there....
i salute and admire their courage and strength to go on....
(SHITZ?! WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT DYING NOW?!?!!)

AHEM..anyway.
regarding this saturday.......I HAVEn'T TOLD MY MOM I'LL DITCH THEIR DINNER FOR A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAy..!! AAAAAAA.....my dad was like...sitting there...i could almost see the conversation going this way...

me : Eh mom....i'm not going dinner with you guys this saturday...friend's birthday
mom : *glares*...WHAT?!?! last week lydat, this week also lydat?!
dad : *silent*
mom : WHAT / WHo's birthday!?!? more important than family dinner?!!?
me : *stares at tv...feeling guilty liao..don't dare to look at my mom's eyes liao* err...a college friend la....long time didn't see him liao.....DON'T WORRy..NOT BOYFRIEND..!!!!
mom : ASK YOU DAD LA.!!
dad : ASK YOUR MOM..I DON'T KNOW!!!
me : since both dunno...i take it as a yes? *runs off*

TADAH.......i think the conversation would be something along that line...
AS LONG AS I DON'T COME HOME AFTER 11.30pm, i think all would be fine....(and i don't come home drunk....=_=|||)

Will try my luck asking tomorrow...hahaha....
Ok...time for BEd.....Sleep is GOOD! (but shit...i'm feeling hungry now....=_=)

Listening to : Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Famiglia ~ Yakusoku no Basho He ~
Mood : Worried and tired....

1 comment:

Riko said...

Dear....ur retina wont fall off unless someone gorge ur eyeballs out of its sockets..so dun worry bout that...

Wearing contact lenses meanwhile may increase the risk of eye infection wen ur hands are dirty while touching the contacts...

Since u r oledi feeling the pain, i strongly suggest that u see a doctor tomolo instead of delaying it to saturday...(i know i sound like an old grandma but i cant help it >.<)