Monday, July 27, 2009

GACC checklist~

okay....since i'm still awake now and that i have riko on MSN to help me remember...i might as well make a checklist for GACC...
Better be earlier rather than run around like chickens with their heads cut off...

~ Costumes for Day 1 and Day 2
~ DSLR Camera
~ Iron
~ Boots
~ Wigs
~ Scissors and hair styling stuffs
~ Toiletries (toothbrush, facial...blablabla and riko's as well)
~ Towel
~ Change of clothes
~ Slippars
~ MoNEY!!!!!
~ make up set
~ HP charger (riko)
~ Huge BOX (riko)

OK....stopping here for the time being...it's sleep time..!
RIKO..WHAT DID I MISS OUT?! MAKE ONE CHECKLIST TOO SO I CAN COPY!!!!

Listening to : Zhan Chong Huang - My MVP Valentine
Mood : Sleepy.....

1 comment:

Riko said...

Haha..i oso cant wait to go crazy wif u during GACC...haha..

Yosh!

I m updating my blog wif a GACC checklist now lar~