Tuesday, July 28, 2009

His Butler : Arrived ~




WEEee.!!! finally my Sebastian Nendoroid arrived..!! I was so freaking eager to get it that i was jumping up and down when i got it.....i was literally squeeling when i opened the box and saw him inside. Seriously....this little thing is sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!! XD

heck, i even sacrificed my sleep time just to do some shoots for this dude. GAH.....the words ' CUTE' and 'ADORABLE' kept swirling in my head. I kinda forgot the feeling of getting figurine...I mean, my last figurine bought was 3 months ago (yor...have to budget budget la....people not earning 5 digits ler...) and my last figurine before this one was my Togainu no Chi Shiki Figurine i bought off a forumer.

Anyway, less talk..more photos....


I just love cats...they are such amazing creatures!


Their paws are so soft....Their fur is so silky....

What?! I'm not giving it to you...this is my cat....

LOL...ok...i think i'll bring this feller to office tomorrow..so that when i'm stressed out, i could look at him and smile...XD

SEBASTIAN...DOn'T WORRy..I'LL HUNT HIGH AND LOW FOR YOUR BOCHAMA aka CIEL!

Listening to : Kuroshitsuji - Monochrome no Kiss
Mood : LOVE~~~(UKYAa..sebas-chan!! XD)

No comments: