Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Old School Stuffs

They say when your monthly friend visits you, you tend to feel hungrier....
ok..i kinda believe that now.....
my tummy had been growling since morning and now i'm eagerly waiting for the clock to hit 12......OH, WHY DOES THOU MOVE SO SLOW, OL MIGHTY CLOCK!?
15 minutes seemed like eternity now.......
GUH....

ANYWAY~ to take things away from my noisy grumbling tummy of mine, i've decided...
I WILL COSPLAY KURORO.....(YAY FOR OLD SCHOOL COSPLAYS!)

isnt he a hawtie?!

i've been contemplating whether or not i want to cosplay this guy..yes, i know...there are so many people whom i've been saying i want to cosplay....
the list goes on and on and on...
but i was thinking.....it's not necessary that i make costumes for events.....i'm more interested in photoshoots now...events are just something that brings friends together...well, IMHO.....
But this would definitely need some plannings.....financially and time wise..(not to mention the recruitment of members *coughsineedkurapikacoughs*)

But i think i'll execute this plan AFTER i've settled my 2010 plans....yes, i'm a greedy person....
and i'm a sucker for leather coats.......(but shitz..i have to think of a way to make his earrings....GAH....the big round earrings..that looks like a light bulb..)

I feel after next year's Cf...my list of cosplays will all be old school cosplays.....I'm already looking at a few old school characters....I feel these series need more love! 

Oh..apart from that...notice the change in my blog? LOL...
yeah..i added some background and texture.....one thing though, after adding it...i find that my banner design doesn't really click in..
I'm waiting for the shoot this sat and sun to see if there are any suitable ones......
i'm definitely changing the banner....lol....(gah...the above one is a rushed work..did those crap in 10mins before crashing into bed...)


Listening to : Koda Kumi - Hands
Mood : Lunch time!



No comments: