Monday, June 22, 2009

Am i SarCasTic? i sure hell is....LOL...

LOL...i came across this in Mocochang's blog....(yes..imma stalk your blog too..haha..)..
and i find this rather interesting. 

Objective: 

Are you mean and sarcastic? 
Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? 
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are! 
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
Rule: 
Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
(YR stands for Your Response.)

Btw, i included 2 types of different responses...one is a polite version, one is the typical hokkien reply. LOL

If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
YR no 1:Oh, ok...i'll buy you a mirror next time kayz? It's a gift from me...
YR no 2 : KANASAI....don't say things like that can or not....scary sia!

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR no.1: Whoa...am i hearing things? coz you sure look the exact opposite! 
YR no.2: BIN PE KAO! don't say that in front of xiao mei mei la! don't teach her wrong things ma!

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
YR no 1: Well, it seems your 'EVERYONE' is  also known as ' NO ONE'...awww...you poor thing *pats*
YR no 2 : SIao EH, don't confuse lor...Everyone means semua lang....no one means bo lang...so you should use No one...ok? GOT STUDY IN SCHOOL WAN OR NOT?! Gong kia...

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academics.
YR no 1: Well, Mozart is talented as well....He died young...i pity you *pats*
YR no 2 : FUIYOoo....ABEH? in the end also you poorer than me...KOR LIAN DAI....

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist. I have albums.
YR no 1: OHh...so sorry...i only download. I spend money on figurines and costumes...not some flat round shiny object *smiles*
YR no 2 : KAnasai...I also got album la..photo album, cosplay album, graduation album...which one you want?

If an annoying, pretty woman/handsome man says:
1) I know you like me.
YR no 1: Oh..no,i was looking at your dog.... you dog looks cuter...HERE POOCHY...HAND!
YR no 2 : WAH...sorry..Lim Bei dunno you...Mai luan luan yeng chan yeng chek.....

2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR no 1: I'm sorry...i was looking at that hairstyle of yours and wondering how many homes has it been for birds. seriously, how many birds have made it their home? *grins*
YR no 2 : WAHPIANG...DOn'T PERASAN LA..!! I LOOKING AT THE THING AT THE BACK LA..!!! SEE MIRROR FIRST LA...FACE LIKE KANASAI SHIT...SEE LIAO ALSO NIGHTMARE....

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
YR no 1: Nah...don't apologise. I'm not into guys who wears more make up than i do...
YR no 2 : SIao A you! Face like opera and hair like cow shit.....you not scared i also scared la!

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR no 1: lol..ok...*takes out car keys to a shiny porche* I'm not rich.....i'm just loaded with cash...*gets in the car and drives off*
YR no 2 : PLEASE LA....i not talking to you la....i practicing how to tell my partner ok....you siam la..don't kacau me practice la...

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome. I can make people hate you!
YR no 1: Ohh..good luck! *does the seaweed dance*
YR no 2 : WAHHh...LIM BEI very scared oooooo........

If an annoying, extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR no 1: Err...sorry...i don't do plastic surgery...you must've mistaken me for someone else...
YR no 2 : *takes out headphone* LE KONG SIMI! or WHAT TALkING YOU? 

2) May I have your cell phone? Please, please, please?
YR no 1: It's quite cheap to get a decent phone nowadays. Go Low Yat...can get 2nd hand phones at cheap prices...if all else fails...there's always the public phone..here *hands over 20 cents*.
YR no 2 : WAhliu....your phone more geng than mine...you want my phone summore a? your one iPHONE leh....apple leh....PING KUO leh....My one blackberry only...apple bigger than berry geh....

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR no 1: Sorry...i sleep early..yes..i'm a boring person. 
YR no 2 : MAI SIAO La.....my heart very weak la...later see see at night, macam kua tio gui...(see ghost)

4) What do you like about me?
YR no 1: er...*thinks hard*....nothing....wait wait..!! *thinks more*.....hmm...still nothing...^^;;;
YR no 2 : hmm...don't blame me so honest...your part time job is what? phantom of the opera a? damn nice geh your make up!

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
YR no 1: I AM PRETTY/ HANDSOME AND YOU LIKE ME SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
YR no 2 : SIAO A YOU! YOU SIAO YOU GO SEE DOCTOR LA! DOn'T COME KACAU ME!

If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
YR no 1: Sorry..but...do i know you?
YR no 2 : Pai seh a....you know me ka? i macam dunno you geh...

2) I know you still love me!
YR no 1: wait wait.....er....do i know you?
YR no 2 : WAhpiang....mai luan luan gong! siam la siam la.....don't block my fengshui la...siam la!

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby.
YR no 1: *buys a bottle of honey* here....go go...shoo~
YR no 2 : SIAO...my name not honey! YOU SALAH ORANG LIAO LA!

4) Please call me...
YR no 1: AIYAK.....my dog deleted my contact list when i was playing fetch with it. Pai seh a....
YR no 2 : Oh..ok la...ME!

5) The break up hurt me so much.
YR no 1: Hmm....i believe there's the doctor for this....sorry ya...i'm a designer..not a doctor...
YR no 2 : Aiyo...kor lian dai.....ohh..my bf here is a psychiatrist...i ask him give you discount?

If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR no 1: Wahsia....thank you *walks away*
YR no 2 : AIYO...don't kay kay la.....you say me macam king also i wont buy anything la....SIAM LA!!!!

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
YR no 1: Wow...i didn't know self hypnotism is so easy nowadays!
YR no 2 : YAMEH? macam no difference la....dun bluff la....

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR no 1: wahliu...this one....EXPIRED liao izzit...dun wan la..i value life more. thanks!
YR no 2 : 50% only meh? aiya....90 % la.....and give free that one also la....i only got RM10....Ai lai, mai suak!

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy, sir/madam, buy.
YR no 1: buy buy buy...you think money very easy to earn izzit?
YR no 2: BO LUI LA! SIAM LA! (translation : NO MONEY LA..!! GET LOST!)



LOL...i could be more sarcastic than this....but oh well....interesting questions are indeed interesting...LOL XD

Listening to : Janne Da Arc - Mobius
Mood : Wee wang~ wang~



3 comments:

Mocochang said...

lolllll~~
^^
Coincidentally I'm stalking your blog too~~
\o/

Riku_sien said...

LOL....seriously when i saw this...i was like..HMMmmm.......interesting...

LOL....we are blog stalkers..NGEK NGEK NGEK~~~

Anonymous said...

cheh~ this one...you always do that to me, when I say you pretty or sexy or leng lui~ LOL!