Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ALL THE BEST KENNY..!!

Whoa...just reached back from the farewell dinner we had for kenny. To me, rather than a farewell dinner, it was more like a reunion dinner...17 people were squeezed into a table for 10....
Yeah, though it was rather uncomfortable, it was quite.....hmm...'mesra' i'd say....

I didn't eat much, because i've eaten something prior to the dinner.....but my main reason of not eating was also because i am on a strict diet....yes...this is one of my most determined times....i've never been so determined to eat healthy in my life because, most often i would cheat....LOL...

ANYWAY, enough of my diet..
here we bid farewell to one of our closest friend...kenny......
CHOI...he not dead la..!!! SIAO A......

just that he is going to fly to Penang for his trainning on friday, and then later leave the country to China..for how long, we're not sure....heck, even he is not sure himself....
But i wish him all the best and know that Malaysia would always be his home......
Kenny Kenny......i wonder if he would come back with his significant other? haha....

Seriously, if i weren't working, i would've suggested going to a pub nearby for a drink or 2....
Some of the friends i haven't met for so long.....were also present....
I couldn't believe i forgot one of my friend's name.....when i reached there...she called out
'SU SIEN...you still remember me?'
i was like..AAAA...I know you..your name is...you are...GARGGHGHHh...
i couldn't think of her name...AT ALL..!!
all i knew was her surname........
and finally see wah helped out.....lol..
ZHAU YING...i'm terribly sorry for forgetting your name!!!

See....people, i know at times i'm a bad friend.....i forget names...but that doesn't mean i'll forget the times we spent together....
I'm a designer, not an accountant.....I remember images, photos, situations better than letters and numbers......
Even the way i remember phone numbers are through patterns....so do forgive me...^^;;

It was fun catching up with the old friends there.....seriously, i would've regretted it if i missed this dinner. Yes, it was a brief makan time...but somehow i enjoyed it much......

Kenny, i'm no good with words as you can see...
So whatever you do in China, know that you have friends back home supporting you....
And if fate permits, maybe we could meet up in China...lol.
you'll be my tour guide...hahahah......
HAVE FUN IN CHINA...!! XD
(eh...on your msn a...and give me your address...LOL.....)

Listening to : Final Fantasy VIII - Maybe I'm a Lion
Mood : Sleep time....XD

No comments: