Tuesday, February 17, 2009

17th February -- Part 2

RAWR...It'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
YESs....this is 17th February part 2....haha..
The day is almost gone, and I am really really really happy today. Colleagues treated me to a delicious and scrumptous meal, and i got tonnes of wishes from friends and relatives. I was really touched that my friends remembered me.......this little existence here..

In the morning when i was driving to work, i heard on the radio that the Hitz Morning Crew was saying ' OH...we're talking this way to celebrate a person's birthday' LOL....then yes, immediately it hit me....

I SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDATE AS PARIS HILTON..
like....OMG!!!*talks like paris hilton*
that explains why i like the ka ching that much eh? HAHA....


ANYWAY~~~~

YEap, wishes was of abundance today. To the extent that i had to charge my handphone now because it ran out of battery. I've never had this many birthday wishes before.....this was the very first time, for the 23 years of my life, where i felt remembered, i felt loved, i felt cherished.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Even if it was just a simple ' Happy Birthday ', it was already enough. I really could feel the sincerity from the person who wished me. So i thank you guys once again for making my 23rd birthday a really really memorable one.
My family members, words could not describe how happy i am (especially what my younger bro did -- he waited till almost 12am and he gave me my prezzie)
my mom, although i said i could forgo the cake, still she insisted. My elder brother and dad...well, almost everyone was present at the CAKE CUTTING CEREMONY..LOL....
Hui zhen, thanks once again for the Mukuro Plushie...
JOJO...UKYAAa....the tigger in the honey pot plush is so freaking cute..!! LOVE IT LOTS!
My friends....GOSH...where do i start....from the bombarding sms and calls i get from you guys...(well, which resulted in me sleeping around 2am) and the many wonderful wishes from you guys..and not forgetting the thoughtful gifts....Loved everything you guys did..XD
THanks!
My cosplay friends........emails and personal messages from you guys was really thoughtful..calls and sms from you guys were filled with surprises...haha....THANKS!
RIKO, thanks once again for the book..!!! and MICHIRU/SEE WAH.......thanks for the LIVERPOOL MERCHANDISES...THANKS!!!! I REALLY LOVE THEM!!!
My colleagues.....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE STEAMBOAT MEAL.....IRENE, FELICIA, TIFFANY, KIKI...THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!
Irene..thanks for the choco ball too...XD.....maybe it was too sweet because you added your thoughts and wishes in? LOL....haha....
OHh...here are some of the stuffs i took today...hahha

The choco balls i got from Irene in the morning when i entered the office...XD


MY birthday CAKEEYYyy~~~~~ ('SIEN SIEN'...courtesy of my Bro JOJO =__=)

MY birthday PREZZIESSs.!!!!

Tigger Plushie and Justice from JOJO, Ahtrun Figurine from myself ( yes...from myself..XD), Mukuro Plushie from Evelyn, Liverpool Merchandices from Michiru/See Wah and Love Share Yaoi Manga from Riko..

Tigger OUT-OF-THE-'HUNNY'-POT *CUTE RITE?!*

SO, As the day slowly goes by, 17th of February willl slowly turn into 18th...and I shall await for another year where I will add another candle onto my cake....Let this year be a wonderful and enjoyable one.....

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! XD XD

Listening to : Nodame Cantabile - Konna ni Chikaku de
Mood: IT'S MY BIRTHDAy..SO DUH!! XD

No comments: