Friday, February 20, 2009

a visitor from a foreign land....

On a fateful day, dated 20th of February, I had a visitor from a foreign land. It was purple, so mysterious yet familiar.....It was....
SERGEANT KERORO!!!!!

yeap...kero kero kerooOOOoOOoOooOooo~~~~~

My colleague who went to Hong Kong, shared together with a bunch of them in the office to get me a gift for my birthday. I was dumbstrucked, i even tried hiding myself into the wall (like some ninjas) because i was too touched and awed to say anything. Besides thank you, i couldn't say anything more. No other words of gratitude could come out of my mouth besides thank you. It's not because of the gift they got me (ok, i lied, it WAS partially because of the gift...who could resist keroro..? LOL)

ANYWAY~~~ i was saying, it was also the thought behind all these. I felt important, appreciated, loved......It's really really hard to get colleagues like these people, and I really really thank god ( and my mom because she was the one who found out about this job opening in the first place..hahahah...) for having met these bunch of crazy lunatics.

OK OK..back to the prezzie.....

As i opened the paper bag, lifted out the delicate purple material, I immediately screamed..(yes, because my boss was at a meeting..hahahh...) i went kero kero kerooooooooOOOoo~~~

Then i saw the tag. My was it adorable..!!!

As i flipped open the tag, to my horror, i found an amazingly huge number for the shirt.

GAWD.......HK$268?!?!?!? That's like....RM134 here.....0____0lllll Expensive gift, but it's value is more than that, in fact priceless...because their thoughts embedded into the gift couldn't be calculated by any value in the world.

ONCE AGAIN.....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH GUYS.....(now you know why i've been so noisy the entire day in the office eh? XD)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH...!!!! THIS YEAR HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST BIRTHDAYS I'VE HAD........*Muacks!*

All that you guys have done for me, family, relatives, colleagues, cosplay pals, friends....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!

Speaking of which....how in the world, did 70% of the office found out about my birthday? My blog isn't linked to so many people, and i did not announced my birthday out loud AT ALL...in fact, this year, i've been silent about it (compared to the past few years....hahahh..)

^^;;;;

Listening to : Tackey & Tsubasa - Natsu no Kaze
Mood: WEEee..HAPPPY AND IN THE CLOUDS!!!

1 comment:

Arin Mansor said...

I Miss you alllllllllllllll