Monday, February 16, 2009

17th of February..!!

WEeee.....yes, finally, it's the day...the day where one great individual was brought into the world....the birth of one of the finest and BEST babies.......
This legendary day, 17th of February, exactly 23 years ago.....WAS the birthdate of ME..!!! *inserts SUPERBLY GRAND BGM*

Weee...little baby hito was brought into the world 23 years ago, and i am deeply grateful to my family members, for without them, i wouldn't be the hitokiri, susien i am now.
Lots of love have been showered upon me and i've never regretted having a family that i have now....
My Dad, Mom, Elder Bro(lulu), Younger bro(jojo) and my grandaunt.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! and little jojo, THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME ORANGE TIGGER.....i was really surprised...because i thought that JUSTICE was the prezzie (Athrun has been well accompanied..LOL)

For my friends.....Seriously, what would i do without you people. I've been blessed for being able to meet you people. Too many, in fact i couldn't name all of them here. So you all sendiri tau la... THANK YOU SEE WAH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PURPOSELY WAIT FOR ME FOR 1 HOUR TO PASS ME THE PRESENT....I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE IT....

My cosplay pals....SERIOUSLY...cosplay has been really really fun with you guys.....Riko...I LOVE THE YAOI MANGA YOU GAVE ME...i have been rereading it since the day you gave me..i think almost 16 times now....LOL.....THANK YOU SO SO MUCH......Tsu and Sib, WAHLIU..12 am ngam ngam sms me...KENG A YOU ALL...hahah....THANKS!!! *Muacks*

My colleagues......You are really GREAT COMPANY.....Felicia, smsed me 5 minutes earlier to wish me...(although she left her handphone in the office), Irene called me like...2 hours earlier to talk to me.....(and YES..i'm going to work...although a great individual was born on that day, too bad malaysia couldn't see the greatness in that day enough to declare it a holiday....HAHA)

Hui Zhen and family, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR the stuffs you guys gave me.....ANG POW and Mukuro plushie was A REAL GREAT GIFT...(thanks to you, i've been talking to mukuro chan everynight before sleeping.....haha....)

So, I was deeply blessed, and what more can i say besides... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti!*

p/s....shall take pictures of the prezzies i receive tomorrow...XD

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Iteza Gogo Kuji Don't Be Late
Mood : touched and DAMN HAPPY...!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my SMEXY seme!! *gets bricked, LOL*

Glad u love da yaoi manga I gave u ^_~ Haha..even KL dun sell it..haha, have to get it from Penang summore!...I must read it wen i come over! See lar..u convert me into a fullblown yaoi fangirl liao..LOL

I know u have heard this many many times today oledi but...HAPPY B'DAY dearie XDXD

Make it a year to remember! ^__^