Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Whoa...WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

Once upon a time, little hito was on her way home from work, as usual. She drove her Myvi from Ara Damansara and reached klang at about 6.35pm.
Like her usual routine, she parked her car, got her stuffs and walked up, heading for her home sweet room.


To her horror, she found her bed...missing!! her QUEEN SIZED BED MISSING!!!
AAAAAaaaaa.......she went 0___0 literally...and went around asking everyone in the house where her bed went (because after a hard day's work, the sight of her bed usually will ease her mind)


Little hito's parents weren't at home that time, so she had to wait anxiously for them to return home. When the gate opened, she waited for them to walk in and immediately asked them....

' MIIIIIiiiiiiiiii!! WHERE IS MY BED?!!??!,' she asked.


' Oh, we dismantled it and now it's in another room, but don't worry, we wont need to go through the trouble of shifting it back into your room. We're changing beds for you,' her mom answered.


GASP!!! WHAT?!?!? what what what?!?!!?!

Little hito wasn't ready to sleep on another bed.
(ok....no more storytelling...LOL)

So yeah, they shifted out the bed and stuffs to repaint my going-to-be-EX-room.
and here's what my bed used to look like...



**my bed, but no longer in my room...T^T**


YEAp...with headboards and double layered mattress.
and now, my bed.....


TIKAR and mattress...on the floor..!! no more headboard...T^T..
my mom said this with a smile ,' WOW..!! YOUR BED LOOKS LIKE A JAPANESE BED!'

haha...very funny...so pathethic la my current state...T^T

* my current room state*



AAAAaaaaaaa...my posters..!! my anime!!! my collection..!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa..!!



Oh well, i guess i have to bare with this for another few more days...then when the other room is ready.....I WILL hAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!



but currently...this is how i look like..


...pathethic face here...LOL....


oh well..on the bright side...MY ROOM IS CLEAN!! MORE space for camwhoring.!!
COMIC FIESTA IS 2 days away..!!! GASP!!!!


Listening to : Arashi - Jidai
Mood: .............*no comments* MY ROOM..T^T

No comments: