Monday, December 15, 2008

New Stuffs..!!!

Whoa, didn't really have the time to update this blog for the last few days. A lot of stuffs happened.
1st thing was, my entire room underwent a HUGE change....i was shifting from my puny room to the other larger room. It was indeed tiring. God, i had to shift this big ass rack from my room. And unpack everything that was on it....Goodness gracious me, i didn't know i had that much rubbish in my room, and to top it up...IT COULD ALL FIT IN MY PUNY ROOM!!!

hurrah for my creative ways of stuffing rubbish!! WOHOOo....

2nd thing...WEEeee....finally i got myself a DSLR...I wanted to join the legion of the ALPHAs...(sony alpha la...) but then ,after using my boss's Canon DSLR, i got brainwashed....

and here's my baby!

Isn't she beautiful? XD....well, actually, i kinda shared the cost with my brother, and MAN he was even more excited when he got it. He was running all over the place with the camera taking crap pictures.

OHhh...the third thing was..I WENT TO JOGOYA..!! FINALLY!!!

the food there was awesome...i think i downed 7 cups of haagen daz ice cream and the desserts there were simply DELICIOUS!!! I SO SO SO LOVE the blueberry cheesecake and the american chocolate cake. LOL..i think i went to jogoya for the desserts for than the main course.

Of course, i treated my parents to that meal, and it was fun looking at them enjoy their meal. I felt really like....happy seeing them happy. It's the least i could do for them after what they have given me for my past 22 years.

After the meal, we went shopping in Pavillion, Sg wang and Timesquare.

and look what i got in Timesquare....



*all taken with my baby..the canon 450D*
YES..!! the 2nd series of the gundam 00 figurines! Consists of Setsuna, Tieria, Hong Long, Wang Liu Mei and Soma Pieres.
Lol, now my Alleluyah wont be lonely i guess.
Now, all i need to do is to hunt for the 1st series...i completely left out the 1st series....(because i spend like crazy that time....T^T)
Worse case scenario, well, i'll just gashapon the rest of the 1st series.
Lastly, GASP!! COMIC FIESTA IS THIS WEEKEND.!! Aaaaaaaaaaa.....EXCITED NYERRRrrr..... XD XD XD *runs around like a crazy sick chicken*


Listening to: Sailormoon - Moonlight Densetsu
Mood: WEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee..!! XD

No comments: