Wednesday, December 10, 2008

J card day, the Nightmare begins....

today, was a perfectly fine day. Yes, notice i mentioned DAY..not NIght...
After getting home from work, my parents suddenly told me that they'll be rearranging the big room and let me have the room...( WEEe.!! BIG ROOM!!! MORE RUBBISH TO KEEP!)

Anyway, the room is currently used by my grandaunt, but we thought it'd be easier if she stayed downstairs so that she doesn't have to climb the stairs everynight.
BUt, the main problem with the big room now is, IT HATH NO AIRCOND!
So yeah, my mom thought , OH, wouldn't it be a good time to go purchase the air cond since it's J Card day in Jusco Bukit Tinggi.
OH...the HOrROr.....when i heard J CARD DAY....it sent shivers down my spine (DAMN CHEESY..but yeah...somehow it did!)

So yeah, after dinner, we went there and i drove my lamborJINI....MY GOD, it was jammed up till like...5- 8 km away...and cars were scattered all over the place as if it was a scene in War of the Worlds.

Searching for parking was well, quite easy......my I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter was already at 10% when that damned fat ass gorilla refused to let me through 2nd floor parking when there are like...10 empty spaces around...WTF is that mother fucker thinking!?

Anyway, to retaliate, i went to the 3rd floor parking, and went down to 2nd floor again and got my parking. If that fat ass was around, i would have definitely gave him a piece of my mind....

When we went into the shopping complex...omg...i see people buying things as though it was free. It was worse than pasar malam in KL. DAmn, and they say economy is no good now....PFFT..

Well, yeah, we went to the electrical department to get the aircond, and paying was another pain in the ass...good thing the electrical department has a separate cashier.....that time, my I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter is already at 20%......yeap, i scolded 'FUCK' so many times i lost count.

THEN, we went and collect the stupid voucher......freaking line was lined up all the way to the toilet!! if we lay down flat, i think we could make history as ' LONGEST HUMAN LINE FORMED!'
yeap, I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter is at 35% now...

THEN, after that, we went and look for the handphone model my bro wants. not gonna go into that, nothing much happened....TILL it was about 10.30pm...
FARK, they announced that they are closing in 30 mins time, and that time i was already asking my parents and brother to hasten up..and OF ALL TIMEs..they HAD TO GO TO THE TOILET......OH LORD..HELP ME..!!! ENLARGEN THEIR BLADDER FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.!!

So, i decided to go pay for the parking first, else we could break record as longest human line formed again. AFTER paying, only that asshole told me i only have 20mins to exit the parking lot..i mean..WTF?! it's j card day, not only do i have to pay for the fucking parking, you're making me exit the fucking place in 20mins? what fucking logic is that?!!!?
yes...I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter is already at 80% now....

NOT ONLY THAT, to make matters worse, the bloody escalator i came from was already sealed off, because they are preventing people from entering jusco....WHAT THE FUCK!? you earn enough now you're 'halau-ing' us!?!!?

i'm still amazed at the fact that, my brother and dad, STILL WANTS TO ASK THAT FUCKING HANDPHONE MODEL.....GOD, can't you ask another time!?!?? God gave you brains to think, to prioritize things...and our priority now is to get out of that stupid place. SHEesh...I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter is at 96% now....

So yeah, we went to the elevator. GOD, my dad was boosting at the lift button....once again, God gave you brains to think....to understand that no matter how many times you press the lift button, it will not move faster. Once inside the elevator, my dad was scolding the elevator for being slow....
OMAIGOD.......For the last time..!! God gave you brains to think....to understand that machines can't understand human language. If you speak in binary language, maybe they might understand.

Thank heavens i found my car...(we came from a different entrance)...Whoa, of course i quickly got into the car and drove to the exit....
AND, as we all know, MALAYSIAN SHOPPING COMPLEXES EXIT SIGNS are really FUCKING MISLEADING....it'll lead you to the other end of the building, only to get back to the exact same corner you saw like...5 minutes ago....
And you know all those queue jumper? yes...typical malaysian again. GOSH..people, BE CIVILIZED..!!!! Malaysian really...uncivilized drivers.....(yes, i admit, sometimes i TOO am like that, but i hardly jump queue...only when i'm late for work....but that happens once in a blue moon)

Finally, when we were out of the fucking building.....my dad suddenly lost his temper..i have no idea on what...he was complainning that he was tired, he didn't want to come to this stupid j card day, didn't want to care anymore.....i was like..WTF?! who stepped on your tail old man!?

When we finally reached home, GOD, i quickly got off the car and went into the house....took a bath....and here i am, typing this shit.
Yes, my mood is bad..and currently my I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter is still at 50%......that explains the massive F word used here.....

SO, NEVER EVER GO TO J CARD DAY..........if steven spielberg were to film the whole shopping scene of J card day, i think he could easily use it in his movie....maybe in a trilogy film....
first movie's name would be...' J CARD DAY, THE NIGHTMARE BEGINS'.....2nd movie ' J CARD DAY, THE NIGHTMARE CONTINUES' and 3rd and final movie ' J CARD DAY, THE NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE'

Wah...tired...thank god tmrw is sultan of selangor's birthday...get to sleep till 12 noon....HALLELUYAH!

Listening to : Yami no Matsuei - The Devil's Thrill
Mood : I-M-SO-PISSED-NOW-I-DUN-CARE-IF-PARENTS-AROUND-I'M-GONNA-SCOLD-F*** meter is still at 48% now....what do you think?

No comments: