Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gems of Life

Yes, in a way i'm talking about the much hyped about TVB drama, and also, i'm talking about the TRUE GEMS OF LIFE...

ok, this is going to get really mushy wushy, but basically, this post is about appreciating what your parents have done for you until this very day.

I'm deeply grateful for what my mom and dad has given me up till today, and I will now start to repay them. Since i'm already earning my own money, i suppose i could splurge a few hundred bucks for them. Which is why, i'm spending them to a scrumptous meal in JOGOYA on monday!
(did i use the word 'scrumptous' correctly?...yes, i know, my english suck..so sue me!)

It's a way to repay them. Since I'm hearing all those good stuffs about Jogoya since last year, i thought maybe it'd be great if i brought them there. Seafood and my parents are good friends..only thing, er, my parents will eat the seafood....LOL..

And for next year, i'm actually plannning to foot the bill of an air fare ticket for my parents should we go overseas.....(taiwan or hongkong again maybe?)
Oh well, that's still a long way to go, i have to really refrain from anymore EXPENSIVE costumes.

I WUB MY PARENTS..!! XD

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Anata no Oto
Mood : Feeling happy and grateful ....

P/s....WOOT..T minus 10 days to CF!

No comments: