Monday, December 8, 2008

After meals sickness?

Meals, yes..food....GLORIOUS FOOD.!!!

Lately, after eating my meals...especially sumptous ones...i'll tend to feel...like..vomitting. I dunno why. It has been quite often lately, but i haven't mentioned anything to anyone. So, dear blog, i'm telling you this now.

I'm not bullemic, nor am i aneroxic (damn spelling)...lol..if i am i dun think i'll weigh XX now..haha...

Anyway, like for today's dinner, i only ate 1/4 of the rice on the plate..but i feel like puking now..and it's 12am already.....I ate my dinner at 7.30pm. Is my digestive system breaking down? I can't digest food as fast as last time. In fact, i could eat oats, and it could last me the entire day.....

It's really getting to my head now. I haven't got the guts to see a doctor concerning this for fear they will ask me to take some weird test and later diagnose me with some shitty terminal disease...*TOUCH WOOD!!!*
And i'm not even taking any weird supplements or slimming tea or what nots.

GOD...what's wrong with me!?

Listening to : Final Fantasy Crisis Core - Why ( Aaaaaa..ZACKS..!!! T^T)
Mood: Worried.......>_<

No comments: