Saturday, December 6, 2008

Camwhore time!

As everyone gets hyped up because of the current countdown craze to comic fiesta 08, I decided to dig out the costumes I am supposed to wear on the 20th and 21st of December.
(yes! it is hyped..!! 30% of my msn list of people had the countdown clock turned on!)

anyway, for the first day of CF, i would be cosplaying a king...from ancient china.
YES, he is non other than HOTOHORI from Fushigi Yuugi. (RETRO ANIME FTW!)
The reason why i chose this character was....well, in the whole of fushigi yuugi, this is the only character i truly cared for. His unrequited love for Miaka, it's just so touching. (OK OK.! I ADMIT...i like chichiri and tasuki too!!)
So here's how i will most probably look like on Day 1 Comic Fiesta 08.

**no make up on, so please bare with my FUGLY face**


This is hotohori's anime image, the version i'm cosplaying...and below...is...*GASP!!!*

Yeah, i changed the cloth type. I find that it would be more, suitable to have images of golden dragons on his outfit. As it is understood, only the king has the right to wear clothings with golden dragons. So here it is.

I'll be in a group with my very very good friend riko, as she would be cosplaying nuriko....and tasuki will be cosplayed by hui ching. Oh, not forgetting our Suzaku no miko, See wah. Her crown was very spectacularly done and i was really happy to see her crown turn out so well. Our tamahome will be foxy..(MY UKE!)

On day 2, it's a real opposite direction for me. Hotohori's personality is usually very calm and collected, and he is NOT at all noisy. (damn..this is the hard part of cosplaying him...)

Day 2, Sharky is in town! LOL....yeap, i'll be cosplaying Superbi Squallo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! The white haired menace.

Presenting SQUALLO..!!


Why did i choose this character? well, he is EXACTLY like me...he is loud and noisy...and that's what i am. It would be quite easy to pull him off, though i'll have to put on a thick skinned face that day. Apart from that, WOOT, his costume is ABSOLUBTE LOVE! it's leather!

And he happens to be sitting on the topmost hierachy of my FAVOURITE CHARACTER list in katekyo hitman reborn. (and trust me, KHR has so many characters, you will forget they even existed...=.=)

Well, i guess that is all for my wardrobe camwhore session. The only thing i'm missing now is hotohori's ribbons to tie his hair and the boot strings. other than that, i'm all set..LOCK AND LOAD baBEH!!

COMIC FIESTA 08......T minus 14 days! COME WHAT MAY!!!

Listening to : La Corda Doro - Crescendo
Mood : Sleepy now and EXCITED! CF WOOT!

3 comments:

ButTeRcUp said...

OMG! I actually thought you abandoned your blog! seems that it is now coming much more alive than I expected! keep it up!

p/s: more cosplay pics!

Anonymous said...

.... *freezes your shark*

Riku_sien said...

tsu>> VOOOOOOiiiiiii...i'm gonna kill you you brat....!!!

buttercup>> lol..you know why? coz i found out an illegal way to update the blog from my office......

and i need to write..my writing is going down the drain..LOL...XD