Thursday, December 4, 2008

My workstation! XD

Ok, I guess i was a little bored at work. It's a Friday..!! Come on, let this poor soul slack off a li'l ya? Anyway, i was a little too free, so i took some snapshots of my workstation.

First view


Yeap, this is where i spend 70% of my life. This is what i usually see 70% of my life. (LOL..Wallpaper is Togainu no Chi...!! YAOI FTW!! I just love Mac's OS. It enables the wallpaper to switch every 5 secs. Ahem, anyway, yes, i know it's quite messy..but hey...IT"S FRIDAY...i'll clean up all this mess later. Lemme slack off more first. LOL


2nd view

WOOT...detailed descriptions! OK..let's see...actually, it's pretty obvious what's on my table. (notice the change of wallpaper? MAC BANZAI!! XD) Oh, btw, Kamen Riders, are officially known as LALAT in my office, and the reason why there are 6 of them on top of the monitor, is because there's a pink shit in the middle. Shits = attracts flies. I wonder what the cleaner will feel everytime she comes and cleans my table. I bet she must be thinking ' DAMN THIS FELLER, SAMPAH BERBANYAK GILER '.

YEAP!! MY BABIES..!! the gundam seed destiny chibi characters. Aren't they adorable? I'm still missing Lacus, Miguel, Lunamaria, Murrue...can't remember the rest. Was there Yzak and Dearkka in this chibi series? Will try to complete the family....(when i'm not so broke..=.=)




OVERALL VIEW!



WEeee..!! so basically this is the overall look. Yeap, it's MESSy..i know!!! (MICHEL AS WALLPAPEr..!! *rabu*) I find it quite interesting to have what that describes me on my table. I mean, i'm a massive ACG fan, thus all those anime/game-ish stuffs on the table. When you spend almost 70% of your life at your workplace, it's important to make it as homely as possible. So yeah, i think i've succeeded, and i'm very much happy with my current workplace. XD I know God loves me. ^^


Listening to : Prince of Tennis - Future Mood: Happy...XD ...WEEeeee..!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kf;laskd *whacks you* STOP REMINDING ME OF CF!!!!!