Thursday, December 4, 2008

Massive Jam!

As usual, I left home at 8.15am today for work, thinking that i would reach the office no later than 8.40am. MY GOD was i wrong! Somewhere after Shah Alam exit, traffic started to slow down and halted. Damn, i could see the signboard which says 'subang airport exit 2km' but SHIT...took me about 30 mins to get to the toll.

Apparently, there were roadworks which made a 4 laned highway, turn into only 1 lane.
I really wonder, are these people so stupid? why must they repair or do roadworks when traffic is at it's peak hours in the morning? Can't they do their stuffs at 10am?
GOd, it's no wonder Malaysian society can't advance. Their mentality is so freaking dumb! I fear to think what time i will be reaching home today, because the road home from office...the road which i will be taking that leads me to the NKVE highway, is badly jammed up till subang airport.

Thank god monday is a holiday, but i do hope tuesday's condition is better.
one thing which really bugs me was.....

DAMN!!!! I WORK WHERE ALSO JAM WHERE!! KANASAI BETUL!!! (ahem~~)
on a sidenote...
T MINUS 15 DAYS TO COMIC FIESTA 08!!!
WEEEeeeee....XD XD
Listening to : Gundam 00 Season 2 - Hakanaku mo Towa no Kanashi
Mood : Pissed off at the jam.....stupid repairworks...-_-lll

No comments: