Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pre CF preparation....

Comic Fiesta, the annual biggest (or so they say...^^) ACG event in Malaysia is next week...I'm sure most of us out there are running around like mad because of unfinished project/costumes/props...

Well, technically speaking, mine is done....just that, i need to make some minor props....which is simple..
What's fun was....today, the team came over to my house, and we did wig and hair styling...
i trimmed Sadako's wig, a Pink Sadako's wig...and Ron's wig...LOL!!!
(I LOVE RELYSS'S WIG COLOR OMG!!!)

i admit that i haven't been styling much wigs lately and i'm a little rusty with my skills..LOL..
but nevertheless, i hope you guys are happy with it? (dun care, not happy also bo pian.....HAVE TO HAPPY WITH IT...!!)

It was fun styling See Wah's hair with the curler...MAN, 5 girls and none of us know how to use that curler thingy.......
But lol..the end effect was kinda awesome, and with make up on, i believe See Wah's cosplay this year will be EPIC.......or...SMEXILICIOUS....
i wouldn't mind being killed by her...XD

CF is one more week....
frankly speaking, i wasn't that excited until the team came over to my place...
It's as if, i totally forgotten how it felt like to look forward to an event......So many things happen....I was sick, Bro was sick, laptop died, handphone died.......i totally didn't think of CF until today......
HECK, i was thinking of my Taiwan trip more than CF.....

but now....the team sparked my interest in the event again....and well...
YOSHHHHHHHHHHHh.....!!!!! MOERUZEEEEEeee..!!!

SEE WAH..!! WE SHALL STARVE OURSELVES TOGETHER..!! LOL!!!!!!

Listening to : Mao - 詩音
Mood : XD

1 comment:

Riko said...

*sniff, sniff, sniff*

I kenot join u guys today T^T

Hoho, someone oledi "tergoda" by Lust ^_~