Friday, December 24, 2010

MeRrY KuRiSuMaSu and a HEpI NeW YeaR~!

heyo all...

A very merry kurisumasu and soon enough, HAPPY NEW YEAR.!!

a lot have happened this year...well, a lot of first times for me actually..haha..
I bought my first phone on my own...(meaning i paid 100% for it...without my parent's help..XD)
--no, you can't blame me..i haven't changed my phone in almost 6 -7 years....)
I attended my FIRST CONCERT, which is Adam Lambert's Glamnation (which, subsequently made me go fanatic over him..LOL)..
I had my nails did for the first time...(black nail polish FTW!!)
I had my very first Solo shoot (Whadaya Want From Me MV)
and lastly, I'm going to go on my Solo trip with my colleagues...
(solo as in, i'm not travelling with my family anymore..!! -- oh, for the record, Singapore doesn't count...because it's only a weekend..haha)
OHH...also, i attended my first International ACG Convention..!!! (okay, not anywhere in Japan, but AFA in Singapore sounds good enough..XD)

ANYWAY~~~
with 2010 saying bye bye, i also noticed a lot of things had happened...
a lot of financially frightening stuffs actually..

First of all, yeah.. i bought myself a new phone...but then thing is, i had no choice because the old phone i was using is on the verge of exploding..LOL!!
the battery is all swollen....and to quote the shopkeeper
' Nah...it won't explode, but it will DEFINITELY explode..' (in cantonese, it sounded a little bit more severe..haha)

So there you go....spend a whopping RM1500++ on a new phone....(there goes my credit card)

THEN, my car got rammed by the automatic gate in my house, because my younger bro went and press the button when i was reversing my car...so my poor 'husband' had a dent at the back door..T^T

I lost my pendrive, bought a new one....and the new one died on me in less than 3 months....
talk about....crappy luck?
Also, my Speaker, that has been with me for 5 years, had it's main plug fried because of a power surge......Good thing i manage to salvage it by using a 3rd party main plug......
But i still spent a good RM250++ getting a new speaker....

So, many things happened.....but as they say, bad things are intertwined with good things...just like the rope....
I still had fun and pricless experiences...
Like going to Cameron Highlands with my crazy colleagues...as well as the Tanjung 'Sampat' trip...
And my bro finally did his ROM....XD on christmas eve no less.....
Fun but tiring...

I'm looking forward to my countdown to bid farewell to year 2010.....this time it'll be my first time...OUT OF MALAYSIA...!!!
Wohoo....Taiwan here i come..!!!!

So, i guess this will be my last post for this year, and before is sign off...

have a MERRY KURISUMASUUUU...AND A HAPPEEEYYYY NEW YYEEARR~~!!! XD

Listening to : TM Revolution - Sword Summit
Mood : ^_____^

No comments: