Thursday, November 18, 2010

SUEY beyond words.....

It's either there's a God of POVERTY walking behind me, fanning me his unlucky vibes, or i am just plain SUEY...

First, after coming back from my Singapore trip, my newly bought handphone of not more than 6 months, had battery problems....
I charged it for a day, and all it showed me was a pathethic red bar left in the battery gauge.
There was indication that it was charging, but then the battery just wouldn't be full.......
BUT, i've sent that for warranty last night...hopefully all would be well.....
(in case you were wondering, no...it didn't go 'scuba diving' before, not had it 'bungee jumped' without a string...in other words...it has not been submerged in water nor was it blown with impact from dropping...it was a well protected phone....)
STILL, it gave me problems......(should've gotten an iphone instead, maybe such problems won't surface?)

NEXT, my pendrive...today..died on me...
I just got it less than 3 months ago....my 8GB Pendrive(Brand) USB pendrive....
i was trying to transfer some files into the pendrive, then....it got stuck at the 2.82gb part....for god knows how long..
Tried on another machine.....ALSO the same thing..
THEN i tried it on a PC..(the previous 2 times was on a MAC).....to no avail also..
so i decided to reformat it......what happens next?
well, in the end the thing became just a scrape metal......couldn't be read at all on both MAC and PC....so yeah.....i RIP i guess.....
time to get a new one....
MOst probably i'll get a 4GB one now instead...and i'm changing brands...this one sucked......a mere 3 months and that's it.....

I wonder what's going to spoil next?

Listening to : Angela Aki - Kiss Me Goodbye
Mood : Fucking pissed off.....

No comments: